58. Bullshit

"I have a couple of ideas. One involves a flame thrower while the other involves a trip on a boat."

Me, Shawn, Matt, Double J, Hunt, Billy Gunn and The Roadie looked up seeing Jeff Hardy putting his jacket down, he looked at us "Ideas for getting rid of Shane. You see we stick the flame thrower down his pants and-"

"Do not finish that sentence. We wanna hurt him, not roast him" Matt told his brother as Jeff sat down, Shawn tightened his arm around my shoulders and looked at everyone around us.

"Guys. What if we just let Shane be a complete dick? Show him that it doesnt bother us" Matt said and looked around at everyone, we were all glaring at him, he leaned back into the couch "It was just a suggestion.."

Billy leaned forward and looked between everyone "What was the boat idea?" he asked making everyone groan and causing Roadie to throw a pillow at him.

I stood up and walked out the door into the hall running into a few new wrestlers, I quickly made my way down the hall as I heard dootsteps behind me.

"For a short legged woman, you walk awful fast. Slow down."

I slowed a bit and Shawn popped up beside me looking down worried at me "Are you alright?" he asked me, I crossed my arms and looked straight ahead "Come on, Adrienne. Talk to me about this."

"There is nothing to talk about. I am going to McMahon and I am quitting, Shawn" I said looking up at him, I stopped in the middle of the hall and pulled his shades from his face showing off his black eye. "It isnt worth this."

When we arrived to the Gym, Shawn was attacked by Shane ..or more like the people Shane had paid off. Apparently, Shane didnt like the fact that Shawn had sent out a warning. I didnt know about it until after he attacked Shawn.

Shawn looked down at me "You belong here. You belong with me. What are you gonna do? Go back to living with your family? Your dad is a complete ass, I cant have you going back there and worrying me."

"Well, I can't deal wit the fact that you taking up for me is causing all of this mayhem" I said, he grabbed the sunglasses from my hand and put them back on to cover his eye "Shawn, I am the reason all of this has happened."

"No. Its because of Shane. If he had left his ugly mug out of this, we would be happy in the WWF right now" he told me taking my hands, I knew he was looking down at me "Besides if you leave ...what about us?"

That hit home. The last thing I wanted to do was leave him. But, I couldn't stand to be in the WWF and cause Shawn pain.

"What about taking DiBiase up on his offer? McMahon will have no control over you. You would still get to wrestle and that means Shane can take his stupid anger out somewhere else."

"I'd be ...under DiBiase. I dont wanna be mean in the ring to you guys" I whispered sadly as I pulled my hands from Shawn's, I gave him a  small smile as he looked at me sadly. His black and white print hat on his head and matching clothes turned to watch me walk away.

"Adri-" he paused with his hand out to me, I continued to walk "I love you, DarkKill!" He shouted.

"Love you too" I whispered as I walked down the hallway. My thoughts were everywhere as I walked to Vince's office. I stayed still in front of the door with my hand raised to knock, I knocked loudly and heard a simple 'Come in.'

I went inside and closed the door behind me, Vincent sat at his desk with his arms ceossed, he smirked seeing me "Adri. What brings you down to my office before showtime?"

I cleared my throat "Look, Vince. I know we havent always gotten along but, do you really wanna fire me?" I asked him in the nicest way possible.

He stood up and walked Around the desk coming towards me "Adrienne. It isnt that I want to, its just ...some people think that a woman wrestling a man is ...well, it isnt good. You could get serverly hurt by it. Look what happened with Scott and Bret."

"But, that was Shane-"

"I know. My son was punished, but, after that you lost your belt to Bret. Next thing you know your rates go down after losing it, you no longer have fans and you lose everything you have come to love and have here at WWF" he said. I was glaring up at him "Do you really want to dissapoint your friends? Your family? Or Shawn?"

"Leave him out of this."

"Shawn. I suppose you know all about him, right? Oh I bet he makes you feel good. He always gets what he wants, even when I tell him it isnt going to happen. He will end up breaking your little bitty heart and going for a woman much more ...near his age."

"I dont need to listen to you. He loves me."

"He does this all the time. Plays with people to get what he wants. I am telling you this because I care, and because I care. I wont fire you" he said and looked down at me "Because I care, at the end of Raw tonight ..you will announce to the world you are leaving WWF... Understood?"

"I'm not quitting, an I sure as hell aint leaving."

"Its you or Shawn. I control both of you. If you think he loves you, then stay and get him fired, see what happens then. Do we understand each other?"

I just looked at him before turning on my heel and storming out the door. He is wrong in so many ways, this is complte bullshit.