45. Let's Get Ready To...

I sat in the locker room looking at the outfit in my hands that was blue and black with white swirls over it. I knew where I was But in my mind I was back in the hospital at the young age of fifteen, going to the rehab to relearn how to walk.

My wrestling coach Mr. Sharp was yelling in my ear to be stronger than a weakling.

My hands wrapped around the clothing as the door opened and Rob Van Dam entered The locker room, he smiled when he seen me "Eveey one is looking for you. Shawn is about to have a panic Attack" he told me as he set on the bench in fornt of me.

I leaned my head back agaisnt the lcokers and looked up at him "I'm sorry Shawn sent out a search party" he chuckled at my joke "I just ...needed to be alone."

Rob crossed his arms "I'll tell you what. If you want to leave, I'll act like I haven't seen you, but I need to know where you are heading so if anyone worries I can asure them you are safe."

I told RVd where I was heading and kissed his cheek before leaving the building.

*Shawn*

"Adri" I shout as I look out at the arena where Matt Hardy and Double J were practicing. I groaned and put my hands to my head as I walked backstage and walked past Hunter and Diesel.

How did I lose my girlfriend like a dad would lose a kid in a toystore? I questioned myself as I walked out the stage door and looked out into the parking lot.

She could be anywhere.

Hunter walked towards me and crossed his arms "Rob knows something but he isnt telling" he told me as we started across the parking lot where Rob was talking to Billy Gunn.

I smirked "Oh he will talk, guarantee it" I said as I stormed across the parking lot, Hunter watched with a amused look as I grabbed RVD by his ponytail and made him look at me.

"Tell me where Adri went or I am going to chop off your ponytail and stick it up your ass."

*Adri*

I feel like because of me, its like Vincent is punishing the guys to against me in the rumble. It wasnt fair, It wasnt right. And it made me wonder if I should keep wrestling.

Standing in the middle of the garage, I imagined owning it one day and reopening it, showing to my dad that I can work on a  car again and not get hurt.

The paper in my hand felt heavy as the garage door slid up and someone walked in, I felt him standing behind me and sighed.

"Rob was threatened wasnt he?"

"His hair means a lot more to him than secrets."

I turned to Shawn to see him staring down at me, he cocked his head to the side "Why did you walk away? I was panicking because I couldn't find you" he said as he looked around the shop "Its much more cooler than you ever explained."

Sighing, I crossed my arms and looked up at him "I needed to think. And this is the best spot for me to do that" I told him before handing the paper over, he took it and I rolled my eyes "Monday nights Rumble."

His eyebrows went down as he read it over " Razor Ramon. Bret Hart. Brittish Bulldog. Undertaker. Adri DarkKill. Triple H. Bam Bam Bigelow. Diesel. Double J. Jeff Jarret. Eddie Guerrero" he said and looked down at me "Six of these helped destroyed Shane's hotel room."

"Yeah, and I feel like McMahon is punishing them for it. Because they were taking up for me."

Shawn wrapped his arms around me in a hug and held tightly "Adrienne. He is just being a ass, that is something he is good at" he told me as I held onto him and gulped.

"He told me to quit or he would fire me."

Shawn pulled bad wide eyed as boot steps entered the garage and I looked over Shawn's shoulder who turned around but held onto my hand.

A man in a camouflage shirt, blue jeans and cowboy boots stood there wearing a trucker cap, he still wore his tie from the office but was staring me down. Shawn looked confused as me and the man had a stare down.

"Your step mother got worried when she recived a call saying she couldn't find you."

"I was trying to hide. So I could think. Kind of hard to do when I'm surrounded by you and her yelling at me."

We just stared at each other glaring. I rolled my eyes "Hi. Dad" I said. He waved his fingers at me and nodded to Shawn who looked at me confused.

"Adrienne. Now tell me who this muscled up sack of shit is so we can go home."