72. Son Of A McMahon.

I sat in Vince's office waiting on him to get there so we could talk about me joining the Corporation. Seriously, I hope he is happy now, otherwise I might actually quit WWF this time.

The door opened and Me. M walked in smiling, he nodded to me as he sat down and sighed "Adrienne, lovely day today isnt it?" He asked esrning a confused look from me.

"Yeah ...let em guess, rating went up or something?."

He laughed "All thanks to you and Ted. It was a great plan" he said and smiled at me.

Vince then talked about my one more month oeft at WWF, saying he thinks its time I get custom made wrestling attire. It was a dream come true as we discussed that.

And ever since that day things have ran smoothly. I trained with Bam Bam, Kama, and Tatanka while Ted watched us, I hung with Mark and Glenn, Jeff and Matt, the smoking Gunns and even had dinner with Hunter and Kevin a couple nights a week while Scott still tries to get me to go out with him.

As for me and Shawn, we did our best...

Janitors closet int he arena's we went to. Trying our hardest to get rooms close together so one of us could sneak into the others room. We even tried to go out on a date, of course it was at McDonalds at night.

So far, this month was going great.

But, halfway into the last month of mine and Vince's five month agreement ...something happened.

Locker room bathroom in Tennessee, Shawn was kissing my neck and in return I was trying to take his HBK shirt off of him so I could feel his muscles. When suddenly he pulled away and just looked down at me.

I frowned "What? Is something wrong?" I asked with my hands rubbing his shoukders, he closed his eyes and smiled before shaking his head and putting his forehead on mine.

"No. Everything is perfect" he whispered, I swung my feet from where I sat on the bathroom sink, I was too damn short so Shawn sat me up there.

I looked up at him and smiled "I love you" I told him making him smile.

"I will never get tired of hearing that" he said and leaned down to kiss me, his hands on the front zipper of my sports bra.

Then, the most horrible thing happened, the bathroom door opened.

We turned our heads to see Shane who had his eyes wide and one hand on the door knob. Shawn looked annoyed while I was wide eyed myself.

"You-you-" Shane stuttered.

Shawn smirked "Wouod you belive we still ave one night stands?" He joked as Shane went running out of the doorway and to probably tell his dad what he had seen.

Oh my God his dad.

I looked upa t Shawn "We gotta stop him" I said, struggling to get down off of the sink. But, he just laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Vince will just tink we really do still have one night stands. Dont sorry about it" he said and kissed me, his tongue tried to force it way into my mouth, but I bit it making him yell.

"The hell?!"

I crossed my arms "What dumb ass doesnt lock a door during a bathroom make out session" I said to which he just sighed and put his hands on my waist.

"Apparently me. Now can I please go back to kissing my amazing and hot girlfriend?"

"Lock the door."

He did as told before wrapping me back into his arms and kissing me, trying to stick his tongue down my throat to which I kept biting hia tongue making him yell 'ow' every time.

Moron.

*

I left the locker room first, smelling like air freshener since Shawn said he didnt want Vince ro smell his cologne on me in case I saw him, I smiled happily as I made my way to the gym where Bam Bam was punching a punching bag.

"Hey guys" I said, happily as I grabbed a water from a mini fridge and sat on the floor smiling at them.

Tatanka raised a eyebrow "Whats the matter with you?" he said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Nothing. I'm just happy. I can be happy, right?"

Kama laughed "Yeah. You cna be happy, kid" he said and crossed his arms "Now why are you happy?"

"Mm. I dont know. It just feels like a good day" I said and put my arms behind my head looking up at them "It truly does."

That was, until, Ted cam win the room and said "Adei, Vince is looking for you."

Shit. 

Just one day I want to be happy and in love but a McMahon has to always ruin it for me.