46. ...Rumble!

Family, it is always nice to be around them. You can almost hear the sarcasm cant you?

The drive home was filled with me and my dad arguing as my 'friend" Shawn was driving his rental back to the house. I was not about to tell my dad Shawn was the boyfriend my brothers had been talkin about.

As soon as we pulled in the gavel road, I did not even wait for the truck to slow to a stop before jumping out of the Toyota Tundra and walking towards my grandfathers house where all the guys would be.

"Dont walk away from me, Adrienne Morrinon" my father called, I stopped and turned to face him as Shawn got out of his Rental, I glared at my dad who was standing in front of his truck "I knew you going off to that Wrestling hell hole would be the worst thing you could ever have done."

I just stared at me "It isnt a hell hole. Its my new life, and will always be much better than living with you" I told him as Shawn walked towards me, I shoved him towards my grandpas house and looked back towards my dad with a glare "You never treated me right. You already had five boys, what made you think to want another?"

"I never treated you like a boy."

'"Bullshit, dad. You treated me like my brothers growing up. If it wasnt for my step mother I wouldnt know the little I do know about being a woman. And I will thank her for that. Always."

"Watch your tone with me, I helped put you in this world."

"You didn't give birth to me, my mother did. Dad, I am just here for the weekend, I don't want to fight but you started this" I pointed out as we had a stare down,

I was aware that everyone, from wreatlers to my family, was out on both porches looking at me and my father.

"I didn't want this life for you. I wanted you to go out and become something that would make you happy, would make you remembered in this town" he told me, I crossed my arms.

"Being a wrestler does make me happy. And I dont care if I get remembered or not for it. And I have made great friends for the time I have been in the WWF."

"A girl should not be a wrestler!" He ahouted.

"Why can't you just be happy for me?!" I shouted back at him, we turned our backs on each other and walked away.

I could feel the tears coming on so I did not stop myself from running between the two houses and towards the barn so nobody could see me cry, I don't know why he wants to break my heart like that.

*

"Ennie?"

"Adrienne?"

I sat up in the loft looking through the roof in the middle of the barn at the sky, I looked down at see Jed and Shawn with Hunter, Scott, my brother Randy and Gary. I took the back of my hand and wiped my eyes.

"Up here." I pulled my knees up to my chest as they all climbed up, I put on a smile as they climbed up "Hey now, I dont know if this loft will hold three huge ass wrestlers and three morons" I joked.

Randy and Gary cracked a smile as Jed sat beside me, he was serious "Adri. Are you okay?" he asked as Shawn sat on the other side of me.

"Fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Stop it. You always do this, your motto should be 'Im fine.' Our dad needs his ass beat for how he talks to you, and I am half tempted to go in there and do it myself" Jed said, furious as hell looked at me.

I wrapped my arms around my broter in a hug before putting my head on his shoulder "I'll be fine. Dont sorry about him, worry about the first wrestling event you are gonne get to watch front and center live, Monday. Pawpaw is coming too right?"

Jed smiled "Said he wasnt going to miss it" he told me and kissed the top of my head.

Shawn looked at us with a half smile "If you two werent brother and sister, I would be very jealous at thia moment" he said and smiled down at me. I looked up at him before kissing his cheek.

Scott and Hunter had thier arm crossed standing beside my two brothers "All we heard was yelling and we piled up on the porch. Has he always talked to you like that?" Hunter asked as he stared at me.

"Since we were younger. Jed always protected me though. He is the one that told me to go live my dream" I said and grabbed his hand in mine with a smile "And I am always goin to thank him for that."

Jed looked down at our hands and closed his eyes "Your my sister, I am always going to be there for you" he assured me.

*Shawn*

I imagined meeting my girlfriends family would be different, I imagined it being happy and maybe a little romantic. Not making her sad and angering me,

The family table was long and fancy, and surprisingly fit every wrestler and her family. It was her dad at the head, her grandpa, her brother Gary, Rey, her brother Randy, Eddie, her brother Bubba, Double J,  her brother Kyle, Glenn, Mark, Hunter, Scott, Bret, Owen, Roadie, Billy Gunn, Bart Gunn, Jeff Hardy, Matt, and Diesel. The last ones were Jed, me and Adri at the end of the table with Adri at the end.

Her step mother brought out the last plate and sat near her father at the head of the table. I noticed Adri and her dad would share a look every few minutes.

Jeff Hardy smiled "Good food, Mrs. Morrinon!" he shouted, Adri rolled her eyes while the guys chuckled at how happy he was being.

"Thank you."

Chatter continued, me, Jed and Diesel looked at Adri who was dangerously stabbing a knife into her food. Me and Jed shared a look as he leaned towards her.

"Hey, some buddies of mine are throwing a party at the beach tonight, want to come?" Jed aaked her before looking at me "You can bring your friends. Maybe even see some of your old ones."

Adri looked up from her food and smiled as she looked at her brother, I noticed it looked a little ...evil.

"That would be perfect."

Why am I terrified of my short tempered, small girlfriend?