32. Luck

"Yeah, well when your girlfriend steals your hat, Vincey McMahonerson, you got to make your hair look good" Shawn said to Vince in the locker rooms, Shawn was fixing his hair and he gave a childish grin as I tugged at the zebra print hat I had on and winked at Vincent.

He grunted "So, you two really are dating?" he asked us, me and Shawn looked at each other and back to Vince.

"If we weren't ...do you really think Adri DarkKill would let me do this?" Shawn said, smirked and dipped me back giving me a long kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepend the kiss.

"Well, it is very ncie to see Adri getting along well with one of the wrestlers" Mcmahon said, he looked back af us to see we weren't letting each other up for air. McMahon cleared his throat "Maybe we should leave.... Now!" he shouted at the camera person, they left the locker room and me and Shawn laughed as we broke apart from each other but didn't let go.

"I think you are on his shit list where me and Hunter and everyone else is, already. I'm impressed" he said, laughing. He let his hands fall to my hips where the world title belt was. "Are you prepared."

"Of course I am, Shawn. Are you prepared to be dating the World Champ?" I asked and pressed my body to him looking up at him, he laughed a little and raised a eyebrow looking down at me.

"Don't tempt me, babe. Don't tempt me."

I winked "Good luck in your match tonight" I told him, he looked towards the locker room door and smiled before looking back down at me.

"Give me something for good luck" he said and wiggled his eyebrows before bopping the hat on my head with his hand "You have my hat, its only fair."

I cocked my head to the side and shook my head at him before reaching around my neck and taking off my necklace, it was a silver chain holding a black cross. I handed it over to him.

"I want you to keep it, it has been around my neck since my first high school wrestling day, I'm kind of tired of it" I said, he smiled and hung it around his neck so he could show it off.

I grabbed him by his belts going across his chest and pulled him close to me "Now, go out there and kick some ass, pretty boy" I said, he grinned and leaned down giving me a kiss.

He sighed as he pulled away "I love you" he said looking down at me before running a hand down my cheek and walking out the locker room door. I sighed and sat on the bench before turning on the TV.

The 'Bad Guys' were already out in the ring -Razor Ramon, 1-2-3-Kid, British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith, and Head Shrinkers (Seone, Fatu) I noticed Ramon had this fight and then the one against me. He really must love wrestling.

"Making their way to the ring one by one, The Teamsters."

First out was Diesel, then 'Double J' Jeff Jarrett, Owen Hart, and out came Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart. After they were all in the ring, Shawn's music played making me smile as he came out grinning and bouncing around.

The locker room door opened and Mark, Hunter, Glenn, Jeff Hardy and Hulk came in sitting down or leaning against lockers. I smiled as I clapped my hands together watching Shawn.

Hunter raised a eyebrow "You seriously are a chick, arent you?" he said making me push him off of the bench beside me, all the guys laughed at that, I smiled.

Shawn raised the cross up and pressed a kiss to it looking at the camera, immediately everyone looked to me and I had five sets of eyes on me taking in the hat.

"What?" I asked, Hunter shook his head.

"I don't know how to feel with you two giving each other 'Good Luck Charms' its weird."

I made a face at him "Deal with it. I've never had a boyfriend before, I really want this to be special" I told him, Hunter smirked as he looked at the TV.

"So, you are still a virgin, huh?" he turned and seen the look I was giving him "Please don't knock me off back into the floor."

I looked to the TV and seen 1-2-3-Kid had ahold of Shawn's cross I had given him, Shawn was pissed off so bad he punched 1-2-3-Kid sending him into the turnbuckle.

Thats my pretty boy.

The first to go was Fatu, 1-2-3-Kid followed after, Seanu, Brit Bulldog and then the Teamsters, all five by count-out. I sighed in disappointment as I watch Shawn on TV.

We all six waited for all guys to come into the locker room. After they entered I made a motion to let me know when they were freshened up and walked outside to lean on the wall near the door.

I crossed my arms and decided to hum a little Ozzy Osbourne tune. Thats when footsteps rounded the corner, at first all I seen was Shane which made me beat on the door to the locker room as hard as I could, I backed up a bit and went to turn only to get sucker punched by Bam Bam Bigelow.

Laying on the floor, I heard a loud pow and saw 'Double J' Jeff Jarrett standing over Shane while Hunter and Mark got Big Bam Bigelow by the throat together and threw him to the ground.

Shawn came running out of the locker room in his towel and saw Shane, his muscles tensed up and he ran forward knocking Shane back down to the ground as Owen and Diesel helped me up to my feet.

"What part of stay away from Adri do you not understand?!" Shawn shouted as Bulldog and Razor got him up off of Shane who was crawling backwards to get away from him.

"I'm not scared of you, Michaels. Your nothing" Shane said, Shawn came out of Bulldog and Razor's arms and chased after Shane who ran down the hall. Diesel and Owen helped me into the locker room.

I sat on the bench as 1-2-3-Kid handed me a ice pack to put on my face, I looked up at Diesel "Don't let Shawn kill him" I said, worriment rushing through me. He nodded and went out the door as everyone else came back in.

Hulk crouched down in front of me and moved my ice pack from my face, he gently touched my face making me growl at him "I would hate to be hit by those hands of Big Bam's" he said as he looked at my face.

"How bad is it?" I questioned.

And just as quick as a second, everyone in the locker room started lying telling me they couldn't see anything. Hunter, who was tired of all the lying, held a mirror from his locker to me and my mouth dropped open seeing a giant sized fist print on my face.

"I can't go out there like this. What am I going to say?"

"Shane let a Gorilla loose and it hit you" Hunter smacked Jeff Hardy upside the head making quite a few guys chuckle. Hulk turned me back to face him and he set the ice pack back on my face as the locker room door opened and Shawn came in followed by Diesel.

"Little bastard ran into his daddys office" Shawn said as Hulk stood up letting Shawn take his place, Shawn kneeled down in front of me and held the ice pack to my face "I swear to you, he will not get away with doing this shit."

"I don't need you fired" I said as he moved the ice pack away from my face and his eyes got huge "I know. Hunter showed me a mirror."

Shawn looked like he was surprised by what Big Bam Bigelow did "Damn, you look like hell" he said causing me to give him a look, he smiled innocently "Did I say hell? I meant, you look gorgeous" he placed the ice pack over my face again and held it there with a wince.

"If you don't feel like fighting tonight, we can call it off" Razor told me from his locker, he turned and looked at me "I won't mind it."

I shook my head "No, you aren't getting out of this match that easily" I joked making them all chuckle, I went to stand and Shawn had his arm wrapped around me. I shrugged him off and held my head up high with a wince.

"No way is Shane going to make me miss my return tonight. I plan on going out there and wrestling whether he likes it or not" I said and crossed my arms, I looked at Shawn "Can Diesel come with me? In case Shane tries anything."

Shawn looked offended "No Diesel can't come with you" he mocked in his best girlie voice making me slap his shoulder "I'm going out there, and I hope and pray Shane tries something. I am looking forward to beating the little dick head."