14. Jealousy

I threw the clothes I had tried on over the top of the changing room and heard it hit Shawn in the head "Hey!" he yelled, more clothes was flung over the top and I squeaked as they rained down on top of me.

"Quit throwing shit!"

"You started it!" He yelled back, I tried on a purple and black sports bra and same colored leggings before stepping out of the changing room and looking at the two. Hunter was sitting looking at a magazine while Shawn was leaning against the wall beside my door smiling at me.

"I am getting nowhere with this. So far, what all has been thrown at me is stuff hookers wear."

Hunter grinned as he flipped the page in his magazine "You looked good though" he said with a wink causing me to scowl at him, Shawn was too.

"It didn't feel like me."

Shawn raised his eyebrow and started to say something, but he stopped himself and shook his head "I think, it all looks good. That top brings out your eyes" he said giving me a polite smile.

I just raised a eyebrow "Who are you and where is Shawn?" I asked making him look at me confused, I closed the door and changed back into my normal clothes.

I walked out and gave Hunter the few clothes I had chosen before going to pay for them, I crossed my arms and looked across the mall at a hairdressers place, Shawn noticed what I was looking at and smiled.

"Wanting to change your hair color?"

I looked up and didn't realize he was standing so close to me, I smiled "I just ...feel weird with everyone looking at me" I said and looked away from him "I'm not used to it."

"Well, get used to it. Your a pro now" he told me and winked before grabbing my bags from Hunter, we walked down away from the clothing store and Shawn cleared his throat "Besides, that hair color is pretty on you."

"Alright, honestly. You two have been acting weird" I said and crossed my arms as we came in contact with a jewelry store, I looked at it and shook my head.

"We are just weird" Hunter said and looked at the jewelry store before grabbing my arm "Come on."

We walked in and was greeted by a woman before we started looking around at the necklaces and such. I stopped and looked at a pair of cross earrings, I reached up and felt my earlobes.

"Thinking about piercing your ears?"

I jumped hearing Hunter, he laughed and I sighed "Yeah. I mean, my mom always wanted me to get them pierced but, I never wanted to" I told him and bit my lip "With wrestling ..I was kind of scared."

Hunter made a face "Come on, it won't hurt."

Before I could say anything, a guy walked over and raised a eyebrow "And what is this lovely young couple looking at today?" he asked. Me and Hunter looked at each other, him with a smirk me with a look of 'gross.'

Hunter wrapped a hand over my mouth before I could say anything, yet again, and he grinned "Oh, we were just looking to get my girls ears pierced" he said and looked down at me "Right, baby?"

I'm gonna kill him.

The man chuckled "Which ones were you looking at?" he asked, Hunter made a motion with his head for me to look, I scowled at him and pointed at the cross ones.

"Oh, well, when you buy those you get a free second piercing."

I nodded "Well, how about that fake diamond there" I said and smiled.

"Only the one?"

"Yeah. I like to be odd."

"Which ear?"

"The right. I want both earrings on it, and only one single earring on the left."

The man shrugged "Okay then" he said and rolled out a small chair, Hunter held my hand while I sat in it and squeezed my hand.

"You will be fine Snuggly Boo."

I glared at him "I am going to kick your ass" I warned him to which he only kissed the top of my head and looked towards Shawn.

I think smoke was coming out of his head, I wasn't sure. I do know he excused himself to the bathroom and we heard a yell like he was having fits, again.

Why is he acting so ...un-Shawn-like? Did Hunter knock him in the head during practice?

*Shawn*

Bastard. Dickhead. Why is he toturing me? I thought as we walked into the arena where people were setting stuff up for the event, I watched in front of me as Hunter kept his arm wrapped around Adri.

Then, I saw Ramon. He was walking our way, I hurriedly caught up to them as he walked right up to Adri and Hunter pushed him back.

"Back for more, DarkKill?"

"Cool it, Scott."

Scott bit his jaw as I approached "I don't like a lady wrestling us. I cannot believe I was beat by a woman, women do not need to be fighting men" he said and looked at Adri "You ...you will not last long in WWF."

With that, he stormed off.

My blood boiled as I watched him storm off, I looked at Adri who looked a little scared. I walked off with Hunter calling after me, in the arena I walked right up to Vince McMahon who was talking to a producer.

"I want to go up against Razor Ramon. For the title, and for Adri DarkKill" I told Vince crossing my arms.

He turned and looked at me with a raised eyebrow "What? The title you failed to appear in defense for?" he asked making me grit my teeth.

"Yes. That title."

Vince laughed "What makes you think I will-"

"Views. Razor Ramon against Shawn Michaels, for the Intercontinental Title. And for Adri DarkKill, the woman he attacked for no damn reason."

Vince stared at me for a moment, he thought about it then nodded "Tonight. A follow up to your tag team match" he said before turning his back to me and going back to talking to the producer.

I walked away feeling stares at my back before meeting up with Adri and Hunter, Hunter held his hands out "Dude, what the hell did you just do?"

"I'm getting my title back."

Casting a glance at Adri, who was staring at me, I turned and went to the gym.

*Adri*

"What did he do?"

Hunter wasn't answering as we walked down the hall, away from the gym. We walked to the locker rooms and went inside, I walked in and Jeff quickly covered his bottom half with a  towel seeing me.

"He is going up against Scott for the Intercontinental Title."

"After losing it? Yes, I watched it."

Hunter turned to me and rolled his eyes "Also, for what Scott did. Shawn was pissed off when Scott sent you flying to the ground."

I just stared at him "So ..I didn't dream that? I thought I dreamt it, Shawn did hit him?" I asked.

Jeff nodded "The rest of us wanted to go after him too, but he had done left the arena."

I didn't dream it. That means he really did shout my name, I thought looking at them. I walked to the door and closed it behind me leaving them to change, I leaned against the door and looked down the hall towards the gym.

He is doing this for me and for his title, I thought as I made my way towards the gym.