11. The 'Nice' Side of Him.

"Welcoming the newest couple in WWF ...Jeff Hardy and Adri Morrin!" Jeff shouted as we walked down the hall, I laughed as we followed Shawn to the hotel room. He was annoyed as he opened the door, you could tell it by the look on his face.

Jeff was holding me in his arms grinning "Come on Michaels, Adri is heavier than she looks" I punched him in the jaw making him grunt "But, she is as deadly as she looks, hurry it up."

Shawn held the door open while Jeff walked in and set me down on a bed "I told you I could walk" I grumbled as Shawn threw a bag the nurse had given him at me, I caught it in mid air with a smile.

"I wasn't going to take that chance, sweetheart" Jeff said and kissed the top of my head before pointing at Michaels "Take care of her. Or I will set up a match between us."

Shawn rolled his eyes "I am so scared" he said in a dull voice as Jeff walked out the door, Shawn shut it behind him before laying on the other bed.

"Where is Hunt?"

He shrugged "Who knows. Probably out ...doing manly things" he said and casted a glance at me.

I smirked "What? The same manly thing you should be out doing?" I said with a chuckle, he just looked at me.

"Excuse me if I would rather watch-" he looked a the TV "-ALF." I raised a eyebrow at him as he looked back at me then at the TV "Yup, got to love that little ..alien."

"Go out and be a man whore. I can handle myself."

His eyes widened "I am not a man ..whore" he said slowly and casted a glance at me.

"ManSlut."

"Seriously, Adri?"

"Manstitute" I said with a chuckle causing him to roll his eyes at my childishness.

"They really gave you so feel good pills, didn't they?"

I laughed causing him to smile "I have never taken pain medication like that. Just Tylenol and such" I said with a sigh and blinked at the TV "I feel funny."

"You look it."

Shawn moved from his bed to sit on the edge of mine, his eyes were staring into mine "Look, about the kiss earlier. I didn't know it was your first" he said, I just looked at him for a moment.

"I'm over it. Besides ...it wasn't that bad."

He raised a eyebrow "That bad?" He said questioning and looked away from me "Clearly, I wasn't giving my all."

I stared at him for a moment, I don't know if it was the pain pills or my own thoughts but, Shawn really was kind of good looking. Hell, maybe it is the pain killers. If I wasn't too focused on my career ...I would take him up on a offer of a date.  

"Shawn?"

"What?"

"Your kinda cute, pretty boy."

this caused him to smile "Go to sleep, Adrienne" he said and ran a hand up my arm to my shoulder "Your screwed up at the moment."

"If you wanna redo that kiss, now is the best time because I don't feel like hitting anyone."

His eyes widened in surprise as he thought for a moment on what I had just told him, it was like he was trying to decide whether or not I was serious. His eyes scanned my face before sighing.

"Get some rest."

He turned off the light and climbed into the other bed leaving me to doze off and fall asleep in a instant.

*Shawn*

Stupid, stupid, stuu-uu-pid.

I watched her as she fell asleep, wishing I would have done it instead of being the nice guy. The good guy. The guy that never gets girls.

The guy she seems to like.

It made me smile to see her sleep peaceful, she looked even more angelic. I noticed the night she stayed with us she tossed and turned a lot. I wonder what she dreams, hopefully about me.

I blinked and shook my head "What the hell am I saying?" I whispered to myself before rolling my eyes, I know women dream about me,  I thought as I looked at the TV wondering where the hell Hunter was at this hour.

Probably out partying leaving me here to watch after Adri, I glanced at her again and sighed, why is she so beautiful? So mean. But, beautiful?

I slowly stood up from The bed and walked to the door, I heard the bed creak and turned to see her rolling onto her side, she was snoring. It was kind of cute, I opened the door and closed it behind me before walking across the hall and knocking on the door.

Matt opened the door looking aggravated "What do you want?" he asked, I could hear giggling which made me raise my eyebrows.

"Tell Jeff I am  here for those magazines."

The door closed in my face and was opened a moment later by Jeff who threw a couple of magazines at me and shut the door.

I sighed "And she says I'm a ManSlut" I mumble as I pick up the magazines and walk back to the door of mine and Hunters room. I closed and locked the door before sitting back down on the bed.

"Time to educate myself in Adri DarkKill. Hopefully, it won't be as hard as math." I popped open a magazine and went to work.

(Oh my Lord, I honestly did not expect people to actually like this fanfic 😂 thanks to the comments and votes guys ❤-A.C.)