20. Date

*Shawn*

I woke up to yelling. I almost fell off my bed, that's when I realized it was Adrienne. I got off my bed and went over to her shaking her awake.

"Adrienne. Adrienne!" I said, her eyes opened and her hands wrapped around my arm that I had wrapped around her "Your alright. I promise."

"Don't leave me" she whispered, I hesitated before getting on the bed and laying down wrapping my arms around her "I can't stand the pain."

That is when I realized she was still dreaming, I squeezed her into my chest"I wont leave you" I whispered, and moved hair from her face "Ever."

She inhaled and exhaled smelling my cologne, then she mumbled "Shawn" surprising the hell out of me.

She whispered my name. She dreamt of me. She did. I grinned like a fool and laid my head down on top of hers "Adrienne" I replied. Maybe those magazines did come in handy after all?

*Adri*

Something smelled ...good. What was that scent? Ralph Lauren Polo? I smiled and felt something laying on top of me. What the hell?

I opened my eyes to see Shawn laying on me with his arms wrapped around me, I shrieked and threw him into the floor with a loud thud.  He sat up in the floor and looked at me wide eyed.

Meanwhile, I was checking to see if I Still had clothes on.

"We didn't do anything. You were dreaming and I calmed you down" he said standing up, I just looked at him and gave a small smile.

"Thank you."

He ran his fingers down my cheek "Welcome. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go take a shower before our date" he said, quickly kissed my cheek and ran into the bathroom.

I turned the TV and listened to music while getting my stuff up for my own shower, I could hear Shawn in the bathroom moving around. I rolled my eyes when I heard something crash to the ground followed by a curse word.

The door opened and Shawn popped his head out looking at me "I hope that bottle of perfume wasn't expensive" he told me.

"My grandmother bought that for me before I left home.."

He just stared at me "Damn my luck" he shut the door only for it to open a few minutes later "Um, I need clothes."

I sighed "Which ones?" I asked as I walked to his suitcase and unzipped it.

"Regular jeans, a button up ...and some underwear?"

Feeling awkward picking his underwear up, I picked up the clothes and handed them to him through the door, he grinned "Thank you my sweet babe" he said and closed the door. I sighed and walked back to my own suitcase.

"At least he didn't ask me to dress him" I mumbled and got out the nicest clothes that the guys had bought me before waiting on Shawn to get done.

*

We had dinner in a small resturaunt that had the perfect view of the waterfront, we mainly just ate and made fun of the guys that were trying their hardest to woo their dates. It was perfect.

We finally made it to the movie theater and picked a movie 'Forrest Gump' Shawn bought us all the candy and popcorn we could eat with large drinks, we sat in the back watching the movie, luckily all he did was wrap a arm around my shoulders and tried nothing more.

The movie ended and we walked hand in hand down the sidewalk, I looked up at him and smiled "You know, this is the best first date a girl could have" I told him, he looked down at me.