99. Planes

"Where is Shawn? The little playboy should be here by now."

"He isnt coming." Kevin raised a eyebrow at my words as I sighed snd ran a hand through my hair while looking away from him "I told him I wasn't leaving until tomorrow."

Oh yeah, I lied to Shawn. My plane dwparted today for Alabama, I decided that in order to leave and get the things done that needed to be done, I couldn't look at Shawn and go away.

Kevin glared at me "Adri, if you think I will let you get on a plane and not say goodbye to him-" I sent his glare right back at him.

"I have to. Kev, if I don't ... If  looked at him right now, I wouldn't leave" I told himw huh made him frown. I patted his shoulder and smiled "Hey. You can all come and see me anytime. You get breaks here and there, I will call you  eighty thousand times a day if I ave to" e sad smile down at me "I love you, Diesel."

He sighed andnwrapped his arms aeound me in a hug "I love you, kid. Don't hurt yourself" he told me, hugging me tight.

"Kev, you got to let me go."

"I know. But its hard."

"Kev ... My flight leaves in twenty. You gotta literally ELT me go" I told him witha  small laugh, he realized the tight grip he had and let me go with a sad smile.

Hunter was next, looking down his long nose at me. I rolled my eyes "Hopefully you will grow into that Honker" I tood him which made him smirk. Then, Hunt grabbed me and pulled me into a hug kissing my head.

"This isnt goodbye. You owe me a match, clumsy.."

I smiled as AI pulled away from him and planted a kiss on his cheek "Of course. You will be my first she I get back" I tood him, he smirked and raised a eyebrow.

"I thought Shawn was your first." I punched him in the gut and he doubled over as I moved onto Bret and Owen. Surprisingly they both hugged me at the same time.

"See you later, Kid" Owen said and ruffled my hair. Bret smiled and kissed my Cher before aaying "Good match. I will expect more."

"Of course. I am always ready to kick you ass" I told him and smiled as AI walked over to Scott who looked unsure on what to say.

Scott then hugged me tight and kissed the top of my head "Be safe. I mean it" I couldn't tell but there was something in his voice. Apparently I had made a better friend out of Scott than I had realized. I pulled away from him witha  smile and kissed his cheek.

"I will."

The Hardy's were next, then the Smoking Gunns, Double J and Roadie. I stopped inf ront of Mark and Glenn. Glenn shook my and while Mark stared at me. When I turned to him he got me ina  tight hug, which I returned.

"Enjoy your gift."

I smiled "Mark, you are the whole reason I wanted to become a wrestler. I just want to say thank you" I told him as we pulled apart, I smiled she he softly boxed my jaw with his fist.

"You didnt need me for inspiration, kid. You had that to begin with" he took a breath and half smiled "Good luck, Kid" he told me to which I blew hima  kiss.

Ted DiBiase gave me  aside hug and tood me to take care. Kid just smiled and told me bye before hugging me.

Vince was next, and surprisingly, Shane was standing next to him. I stiffens when I seen him. Would it be weird if I said ...half brother?

Vince smiled and held a hand out "Take care. If you need anything, give me a call. Also, I will see you in one year" before I could reply he walked away. Is hook my head as I watched him go.

Short and to the point.

Shane looked around at the wresrlers before looking back at me, he held a ahnd out and have a small smile "I'm sorry. Sis." I just stared at him before putting my hand in his and giving a firm shake.

"Thats the past. This is the future."

Well, at least we wont keave on bad terms.

I walked up the stairs to board Vince's private plane and turned back around to look at the guys. My heart hurt see in them but I pushed it down and sent thema  wave before WL akin into the plane.

I threw my backpack down ina  chair and sat down as the flight attendant walked up to the pilot to tell him I was on board. I raised a eyebrow as I looked out the window to find the guys still there. I wwited on the flight attendant to come back so I could get a drink.

"I knew better,"

I jumped sky high and turned quick as I stood up out of the chair. My eyes widened when I saw him.

Hoops in his ears, a black shirt and blue jeans, hair let down and looking at me with no expression at all.

"Shawn. I'm sorry. I wanted to say goodbye but it would be too hard."

He walked towards me and grabbed my hands "Then let me make it easy for you" he whispered as he looked down at me lips and back up to my eyes. I didnt say no as he pressed his lips to mine.

I let my hands go behind his neck as he DA his hands down my sides making me shiver "Adrienne Morrinon. I love you, nothing will ever change that" he whispered against my lips as AI gulped and opened my eyes to look at him.

"I love you too."

That is when the plane decided to take flight, I went backwards and Shawn followed onto the ground, I looked up at him as he laid on top of me and got lost in his eyes. He then collided our lips together and AI let my hands tangle themselves in his hair.

So this is what Mark meant by gift. I smiled to myself as Shawn moved from my mouth and onto my neck. Let's just hope the flight attendant doesnt walk through here.