♥ Good for you - 1. Chapter - Short Intro ♥

London. It's exactly two o'clock when I realized that this is the end. I did it. I started screaming with joy and it was too late when I noticed I was actually in front of the faculty building.

„Mom, it's all over! Tell dad! I'm coming home soon and we will celebrate it!"

My name is Lila Lawson. I live in the London area with my parents and today I got the news that I successfully passed my last exam of journalism at Cardiff University.

My schooling for my mom and dad was not easy and I wasn't the best student. The first year of college I spent more time in some cup of cheap wine than in front of the books. I didn't want to miss the party. On the second year when I looked in the mirror one morning and realized that the alcohol only gave me extra pounds, I decided to put an end to it. Of course, it didn't go according to a plan. My friends couldn't understand how come I, Lila, suddenly gave up from drinking alcohol and not giving a flying fuck about college. They weren't on college so they didn't have to wake up every day with constant worry about exams and they didn't have to survive looks from disappointed parents.

Jane, my beautiful mother Jane was successful in everything she could've thought of. A respected paediatrician in a private hospital in the centre of London, with long brown hair and excellent shape although she had three children. My older brother Felix moved to Australia and we don't see him that often. He finished IT studies in London and after graduation, he got the offer that required to move to Golden Coast.
I also have a younger sister Ruby. She is just fourteen years old and her ambitions are larger than herself.
Our father Harry was a cop, but after Felix left, he got into an accident and he had to retire.