18. Friends, maybe?

"I know you're very angry with me and I'm sure you don't want to hear me or see me.

First of all, I want to apologize for leaving so suddenly. It may not have been the best solution, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I don't want to apologize for everything I've done. I only did it to protect you.

I hope one day you'll understand.

Say hello to everyone at home. That's it from me, for now.

Remember - I'll always love you.

Love, Felix."

He has no feelings and no empathy for anyone. Maggie was right. He's not sorry because he did it, he's only sorry because he got caught.

I don't how many times in the last two weeks I've had to calm down myself. I'm starting to panic and I can't breathe. I started crying immediately and screaming so hard that everyone rushed into my room.

"I can't do it anymore!"

"Honey, what's the matter? What happened? "

"I am so sorry Mom, I can't keep quiet and lie to you that everything's fine!"

I started sobbing even more and I just sat on the floor.

"What's the matter, can you talk?" – Diesel was rubbing my arm and trying to get close to me. Dogs feel pain. More than some people.

"Felix left because of me! He left Maggie because she told me the truth! "

"What bloody truth?"

"Felix threatened Harvey to get him out of my life. He persuaded him to tell me disgusting things just to hate him! "

"What did he threaten him with?"

"I don't know, Dad, I don't know. And he's been lying to me all these years. He just messaged me and wrote that he wasn't sorry for what he'd done. I thought I knew him! He was my big brother!"

No one has been able to say a word. My mom hugged me hard and encouraged me that everything is going to be all right.

"Maybe he had a good reason? I mean, it's just a simple breakup. You'll have more of those! "

"There is no justification for this, Jane! You said yourself you love Harvey, how good he is to Lila! Or have you forgotten that already?

Damn it, wake up and get out of that bubble of yours! You can't see beyond your nose. Felix is not a Saint! "– I haven't heard my dad yell in a long time.

Mom didn't comment. Instead, she came out of the room and I heard her crying outside in the hallway.

I didn't want to talk to Felix, but dad called him every once in a while. He was furious, angry...

We've never had too many fights in our family. Mostly it was the little things that passed quickly.

It was late, and I just wanted to sleep.

Harvey at the moment:

I was wandering on the street looking for my car in front of the studio. I have no idea where I left it.

I'm not driving. I'm too drunk. And inviting my dad to come get me isn't smart. He'd probably leave me at some rehab clinic.

The boys went to some pub to keep getting drunk. And I didn't have the strength.