12. Alex + Di

Harvey at the moment:

We had a great show. Man, I can't describe how it feels to stand in front of so many people who are here for us, dance and sing along with us. After every performance, Edwin organizes an after-party at the factory. That old factory became a favourite place for the band and the rest of the crew.

"Dude, you were brilliant!"- Niel yelled proudly while Carrie was hopping behind him.

"I passed everything to Lila! She sends her love."- She told me as she hugged me. My heart skips a beat even of mention of Lila.

"Too bad she couldn't make it, but she should rest."

At that moment, I was hugged by women's arms around my waist.

"Hey, sexy. It's so nice to see you on stage." - Said Kiara as Carrie was staring so hard that her jaw almost touched the floor.

"Get those claws off me, Kiara." – I raised my tone a little, just enough for her to fuck off.

"And who are you?" – Carrie asked curiously as she checked her out from head to toe.

"Kiara. Harvey's... "

"Acquaintance."- I finally ripped her off my waist.

"I believe I'm not just an acquaintance. But yes, okay, a friend. "

She managed to annoy me. I hope Carrie didn't get the wrong idea about us. Kiara always comes at the wrong time.

"Yes. Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Harvey's very good friend from high school, Carrie."

"Strange, he never mentioned you."

"I never mentioned her to you because I'm not even talking to you. Please disappear. Now."

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I don't give a damn. I'll tell Philip to get rid of her. Maybe then she'll be off my back.

When we finally got to our booth at the factory, people had already occupied every corner. The liquor bottles are on our table, and of course, one big bottle of strawberry juice for me.

"Sissy, at least one drink of whiskey with us! Come on, for such a good show tonight! "– Kevin was screaming at me and at the same time raising a glass of whiskey into the air.

"Sorry, no. I can toast with a glass of strawberry juice."

I looked for Carrie. I saw her sitting and typing something on her phone. Maybe she's sending Lila an evening update. But I don't think so. It's too late. She must be asleep. She wouldn't disturb her for nothing. She noticed that I was watching and she came to me.

"That girl Kiara is very keen on you. From the beginning of the concert and even now, she doesn't look away from you. "

"You have to get used to the fact that I have my fans now." – I said, and I tried to avoid telling the truth.

"Sorry, famous guy."-She hits me in the shoulder while laughing.

Lila at the moment:

2:03 pm; I was awakened by a mobile phone vibration under my pillow. Alex texted me that she had a great date and that we need to see each other tomorrow. That's a rare one. I haven't had a chance to respond to the message and the new one from Carrie has already arrived.