7. "See you at the old place?"

"Felix did what?!?" The anger has been roaring out of me.

"Felix is the reason why you and Harvey broke up. He threatened him Lila."

"With what, that he's going to kill his father if he doesn't leave me alone?? Are you sure about what you're saying?! This sound so unreal."

"You think I'd come all the way out here from Australia and lie to you about something so big?"

"I don't know what to believe."

"Look, when Felix told me everything, I tried to get him to tell you right away. I know he tried to call you a couple of times, but he couldn't admit that because over the phone." - Maggie tried to justify Felix.

"Why would he do that to me?"

"I don't know his reasons. I don't know if he's sorry."

"Why he didn't tell me? Why did he get so mad at you?"

"Because he still wants you not to be with Harvey."

"So, he threatened my boyfriend, who I was perfectly happy with, broke us up, and he's not sorry today?"

"It sounds awful, I know." -Maggie took her head in her hands and started crying.

"Don't feel guilty. This was all Felix's doing."

I've never thought in my life that I would ever be so disappointed in my brother. I thought I could trust him all these years. And he was doing bad things behind my back.

"Where is he now?" - I asked Maggie.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him for like an hour now. He ran off somewhere again."

The girls were right. I didn't want to believe Carrie when she told me that someone was threatened Harvey to be near me. But my brother?!

I've decided to call Harvey and arrange for coffee.

"Hey, it's me. Can we meet for a coffee tomorrow morning?"

"Anything for you, L. See you at the old place?"

"Yup, see you at the old place."

If I don't see Felix by then, I hope Harvey can explain everything to me.

Harvey at the moment:

She said yes for the coffee. FINALLY. I'll be given a second chance tomorrow.

I almost jumped from all the joy, a smile stretched to my sad face. Just when I put down my guitar, I heard knocking on the door. It would have been better if I hadn't opened it.

"What are you doing here?" - I asked aloud.

"Lila knows! She knows that I've threatened you!"

"Whoa! That's why she called me and agreed to go for a coffee. There there, Felix, you dug a hole for yourself. And I didn't even have anything to do with it."

"You'll tell her I had nothing to do with it. That it's all a big lie."

"No way."

"There is, remember... I can always tell her about you and... "

"Not this time. Get out before I kick your pity ass." - Enough of this. I decided to fight for Lila.

Felix swung his fist suddenly and hit me right in the nose. I have to admit, he has a good right hand.

I hit him back with a few punches, and so did he. Lila will not believe him a word he says after this.

"I'm not giving up on her. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life. I don't give a shit about what you want. She will hate you, not me."

He hit me as hard as he could. I blacked out. The next thing I remember Dad shaking me back to life. Felix was gone. What a jerk. I got up, explained to my dad that Kevin and I were messing around and that things get out of hand. I can imagine how much he doesn't believe me now.

I took a shower, wiped my wounds and fell asleep. I can't wait to see her.

Lila at the moment:

Felix was gone. Nowhere to be found in this house. I'll deal with him later. On the way to our old place, I wrote Alex a message about how I was going to meet Harvey.

Harvey was already there, with two cups of coffee to go, as usual. When I came close, I saw his disfigured face.

"Jesus, what happened to you?!"

"Your brother. Asshole."

"I'm sorry."

"Well, you know everything, obviously, but he's decided that he needs to brighten my face with his fists a little."

"Please, let's go sit somewhere and talk normally."

Our old place is just a small park with lots of trees and greenery. It was rare when it was overflowing with people, which suited us.

"Harvey. I don't know where to start. When the girls told me yesterday that someone was threatening you to be with me, I didn't believe them. "

"Wait, how do they know?"

"Hmm, so your friend Niel is Carrie's new boyfriend."

"He can't keep his mouth shut for five minutes. I'll kill him. I wanted to tell you this on my terms."

"At least I know it's true. What's the coincidence that girls and Maggie told me on the same night the same thing?"

"Who's Maggie?"

"Felix's girlfriend from Australia."

"And she told you?" - He asked, clearly confused.

"Yes. Last night. Before I called you for this coffee. I didn't see Felix. I guess he was with you for a while."

"Look, Lila... I know I'm a coward because your brother threatened me. I have no excuses. I wanted the best for you. He got in my head, L. I swear I never stopped loving you."

"Don't apologize to me."

I saw his red, swollen face, and I wanted to cry.

"Yesterday he asked me to tell you that it was all a lie."

"I can't believe him! What's his fucking problem? "

"I don't know. We fought. And he's all red. Don't mind me."

I apologized to Harvey and decided to go home. I want to find Felix and finally get some sort of solution to all this.

"I understand. See you soon? I mean, sure, if you want to."- He started to stutter.

"Of course, Harvey. I'm sorry my brother keeps making your life miserable."

"Oh, this right here on my face? Pff, it doesn't even hurt." - He lured a smile to my face.

When we split, it didn't last a second as I started to cry. Luckily, it started raining. Typical London.