13. Ford Capri MK 3

Harvey at the moment:

"This is the last time we're ever meeting. Did you hear me? Don't send me messages, don't come to my gigs and don't talk to me. "

"If it's because of that nosy girl of yours from the party, then you are disgusting, Harvey. You know I'm more than an acquaintance to you. "

"Fuck Kiara! We were together one night and you can't leave me alone."

"One but unforgettable. You were so good. Mmm. "

I'm a real fool for meeting her at all. She's the reason I'm late for some Alex's girlfriend exhibit. I don't care about the pictures, but when I heard it was possible that Lila would come, I would have pretended to be Picasso for all I know. Just to be in her company.

"And no, it's not about Carrie. She's a very good friend and she's with Niel. Why am I even making excuses to you? Did you remember? Don't call me and don't show up in front of my eyes again."

I didn't mean to be rude, I don't like it, but this girl gave me no choice. I guess I finally shook her off my back.

I sat in my Ford Capri Mk 3, the black version. I love that car. As my dad would say; European Mustang cousin. That car is with us for generations and I'm not selling it anytime soon.

I barely found a parking lot, a street behind the building where the exhibit is held. As soon as I walked in, I was hit by a heavy heatwave. I didn't expect so many people. I broke into the part of the room where I recognized Niel's curly hair. They were standing in a circle talking to Alex and her girlfriend, I think.

"Harvey! At last! This is Diana the owner of these wonderful things you see around you!" – Alex pulled me so hard I thought I was going to fall.

I was turning and greeting everyone and then I saw Lila a little farther away from the group closely watching a picture. Fuck me, still the prettiest girl I've ever seen. And I'm not exaggerating, I mean it.

She always had that dose of elegance. She never dressed up like every other slut you could see on the street. That black tight dress she's got on her now, it highlights her hips so good. The hips I still dream of today. She didn't notice me right away, so I took the opportunity to observe a little further from afar. She straightend her hair today. I preferred her natural, but this also looks great on her. I came to the 'Lila' exhibit.

"Hey, I didn't see you come in."

"Yeah, I've been looking for parking spot for a long time."

"Oh. Enjoy the exhibit. I'll be going soon."

That was cold. I didn't expect hugs and kisses but I didn't think she'd be so cold to me either.

Lila at the moment:

I was staring at the beautiful Diana's painting and my mind took me to a different place. I'd say that my mood fell. I felt alone in a room full of people. Alex has Di, Carrie is happy with Niel, Harvey with Kiara... And I... I'm not saying I'm not happy for them, of course I am. It's just that everything with Felix and all the other situations makes me feel abandoned and miserable.

When I switched from my thoughts, I saw Harvey looking at me as he is coming closer.

We had a little chat, and I decided to tell Alex that I'm going home, that I'm not feeling well. Which is true. I just want to cry. I want to scream. I want peace.