25. A Month Different

One month later:

Lila at the moment:

"Please, just stay with me longer today. I have too much paperwork, and I could use some help. "

"Of course Bridget. Whatever you need. "– I said with a fake smile because I am already so tired of staying until the late-night hours for the last twenty-something days.

I'm sure Bridget found out about me and Chris, so this is her way of punishing me. Or maybe I'm just imagine it.

Since I stopped working with Chris, Bridget kept me all to herself. All I can do is just watch him through the entire office. Of course, until I run to a hundred places that Bridget demands from me. From coffee, magazines, meals to even collecting her clothes from dry cleaning.

For the past month, I have been completely and truly committed to work. I tried to fulfill everything they asked me to do. I tried to suppress all the bad things that happened last month.

I have to thank Chris for being so nice to me even though I didn't tell him everything that happened or why I was depressed. I told him something about how I suddenly miss Felix. I don't know anymore... I should have a good memory for lying.

Also, I haven't heard from Alex or Harvey. They were both trying to contact me but I successfully ignored them.

Alex even begged Ruby one night to let her into my room, but of course, she wouldn't allow it. Nor did she ask why later. I love her.

Of course I was interested in what was going on with them, and of course, I almost had a drunk-called them, but I managed to restrain myself.

While thinking about my life, on the way to the elevator, Chris pulled me into janitor closet full of cleaning products that only cleaning-lady Jenny was using.

"I almost screamed! But I had a hunch it was you."

"I can't resist you anymore. I watch you lean over that stupid table and all I see is your ass and I'm already imagining how I'm in you and how... "– I already felt his friend waking up in his trousers. "There - you see, as I said. You're making me abnormally horny. "

Chris's and my sex life was perfect. He was crazy and spontaneous. The first time we had sex was after our fourth date we spent at the cinema. He teased me over the whole movie and we just couldn't wait to get to his apartment. Whoops, his penthouse.

While we were riding in the elevator, I've lost my panties, and when we got to the bed, we were both naked. He was gentle, attentive, and so good. We made love that night for a couple of hours. I gave him my whole self. I enjoyed every orgasm (yes, there were more), and I'm sure he did too.

After that, we had sex in more crazy places. In the car, in the park, Jacuzzi and many times in this same closet.

"It's never enough for you, huh?" – I said while I was rubbing his woken up friend over his pants.

"Never. Absolutely never! Pick up that skirt! "

I still can't believe nobody caught us. I was barely holding back so I wouldn't scream when he was coming in/out of me.

"We have to be quick. I have to go back to her office. "

"I just need a little ye... es... that's it, Lila... Ahhh"

"I hope you'll repay me after work."

"Of course. Have I ever failed you? "

I set up my skirt straight, I fixed my hair and I kissed him once more. This spontaneous life suited me.

Harvey at the moment:

"I believe we are soon ready for the stage again!"

Edwin said proudly as I sang the last verses after a few hours of rehearsing. My life now is all about rehearsal and going to hand therapy. Edwin got all mad after I told him I couldn't play anymore, at least for a while, but we agreed that I would continue to sing like a frontman because, let's face it, the band can't find someone better in such a short time. We paused for a couple of gigs, the guys rehearsed some of my stocks that I liked to play on the guitar and somehow everything went back to normal.

I haven't heard from Lila. I wrote her messages, called her, sent her private messages on Instagram, but there was no answer. Eventually, I stopped trying.

Niel came to visit a couple of times when I still had the cast. Of course, Carrie never came with him.

I didn't go to clubs anymore. The guys in the band used to come to me, and that's how sometimes we used to sit up long into the night, drink and talk nonsense. They didn't know why I did what I did. I lied about something stupid. I don't even remember it anymore.

Kiara also visited me. I tried to forget Lila with her again. But not successfully.

Why can't I just go on?

Lila at the moment:

After Bridget drained me it was already half-past eight in the evening. I didn't have the strength to go on a date with Chris, so I canceled on him. I wanted to rest.

As I approached the house, I saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway. I suddenly started to feel nervous. At first, I thought maybe Harvey came in with a new car. Or maybe Alex.

When I entered the house, I was greeted by an unpleasant surprise...

"Lila!!!"

******************************************************************

Hello guys! I am back and ready for some new chapters :) 

From now on, I'll update more! Myb two times a week, or one! Idk! :D 

Hope you're like it. Love you all and thank you for reading 

Anna xoxo