29.

By the time Grayson gets us to the make shift dance floor. My head is really light. Like is my head normally heavy? I don't know but right now it is soooo light. Like a balloon.

Grayson makes it to the side of the dance floor and stops but I pull him so we're not in the middle but not on the edge. I don't know how to dance so I don't want too many people seeing me.

I put my arms around Grayson's neck and listen to the music. But the song is changing. I lightly sway my hips to beat until I hear the first words.

I hopped off the plane at LAX
With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess,
Whoa, am I gonna fit in?

"I know this song!" I scream into Grayson's ear. He just laughs but I start to sing along. "JUMPED IN THE CAB!" I belt out.

Here I am for the first time
Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous

I start to just let my body take over and a little bit of the alcohol take over. I'm jumping and dancing while screaming the lyrics with the rest of the crowd. Even Grayson is singing along as he has the biggest smile in his face.

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
You know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the USA
Yeah it's a party in the USA

I throw my hands in the air and wave them around. This is the most free I've ever felt. I feel like I could just float away. Be who I really am.

I look at Grayson and he's totally into the song but he's also just watching me smiling like a creep.

"Creep!"

He mouths, or maybe he says but I can't hear him "Only for you love."

I fucking loving being drunk and dancing. And I fucking love Grayson Matthews.

I need to tell him. But not like this. Even drunk I know not like this.

We dance to every song that comes on for I don't know how long. There were even a few line dances that I stumbled through.

I'm starting to really sweat like REALLY sweat.

"Water!" I try to say but I'm not sure if my voice works anymore.

Grayson smiles and unwraps his hands from my waist and grabs my hand. I all but my close my eyes as he pulls us through the dance floor to the VIP room.

There are still bouncers at the door but different ones I think. One of them looks me up and down and I quickly check that you can't see my thigh bruise because my skirt lifted up. But it didn't. What was he looking at? I hiccup.

Those are still here. Rude.

My ears are ringing but not too bad once we enter the room. I see a couch with one seat at the end open. I quickly plop into it. Grayson walks the other way. Hopefully to get water.

"Hey shortcakes!" Brock says. He's sitting at the couch on my right. Or my left? Oh I don't know the couch to my side.

"Brock-er-town!" I shout.

"Woah there Carter! No need to yell in here." Sam laughs. He's sitting next to me.

"Sammy-boy! Up top!" I hold my hand up for a high five. He hits it! "Woohoo!"

"Are you drunk?" Turner asks from the beer pong table in the middle of the couches.

"Most definitely!" All three of them laugh.