Author Note.

OH MY GOSH IT'S FINALLY DONE?!

{Fun Facts}

•I literally wrote three different endings to this book and it took me until I was done editing the book to figure out which one was the right one.

•I changed the title of this book two times. It was "Stay with Me";"Stay." and then finally "Carter."

•I was going to add some drama with Emma and Brock getting together but didn't want this book to be too long.

•I wrote the first 5 chapters, wasn't sure where to go so I skipped 5 months into the relationship and wrote from chapters 27 on and then went back and filled in the rest of the chapters.

•I wasn't even sure what all the mystery's of Stanley's was until I wrote the chapter having Carter explain it to Grayson (chapter 40).

•I wanted there to be 50 chapters but once it was all said and done, it just ended right with the 48 and epilogue.

{Q/A:}

Will there be a sequel?
I've actually started a sequel and a spin-off! I've already posted the first couple chapters of the spin off! I'm really proud of the spin-off so please check it out! Regular updates start for that book in June 2021. The sequel is started and I have it mostly planned out so hopefully I'll finish it soon and post it!

Any other questions? Ask them here and I'll update the Q/A with any new ones I get!

~
Edit to add (July 21, 2021):

This book has just recently been getting some reads (over 1.6K!!!) and votes!! I just wanted to pop on here to say thank you!! I look at every reading list my book gets added to and it always makes me smile! I hope everyone enjoyed my book!! If you're reading this, it means you finished! Soooo you should definitely go check out the spin-off to this book on my profile! I've officially completed writing it, just editing it but I'm posting a new chapter every monday! If you enjoyed this book, you'll definitely like the spin-off! It's called, Of all the colors in the world...

Thank you to everyone that commented, voted, added this book to their readings lists, and just plain clicked on and read my book! Y'all have my heart!

♡ silently creating  ♡