37.

Six. That's how many shots Grayson took. I think I took some more too but honestly it's a little hazy. I'm definitely done drinking tonight. Grayson pours sometime of mixed drink in a solo cup and grabs my hand as we walk out of the kitchen.

"What time does the party end?" I don't even know what time is currently is.

"Normally 2, I've learned if I say 3 too many people end up staying the night."

We end up in the game room which is basically just the chill room at the party.

"I thought you said people won't stay over?" Grayson pulls us down onto a couch, the quick movement sends my head spinning. I definitely drunk too much. I mean drank. What no I'm definitely drunk not drank, stupiddd.

I feel his hands holding on to me. One on my upper thigh, the other wrapping around my hip but basically on my ass. I breath back and make myself comfortable on his lap.

"I tell people they can't but there are always some that are too tired to drive or who's DD drinks so some people do. But they've always left before I even get out of bed in the morning."

"Hmmmm." I hum, that makes sense I guess.

"Who wants to play truth or dare!?" Some boy who's name I don't know asks the whole room. There are probably about 15 or 20 people in here, the rest being outside on the deck/dance floor/in the hot tub.

Everyone agrees in different sounds grunts or cheers. I notice Miciah wrapped up in Alec on the couch across the way. She cheers loudly, Alec closes his eyes from the high pitched sound so close to him but smiles nonetheless.

"Wanna play?" Grayson's voice sending chills down my neck.

"Sure!" I shrug, "But I'm not getting up." Grayson silently agrees by kissing my neck. Ugh this is heaven. Well actually no, if it was heaven it would just be Grayson and I here. Next time!

"Next time for what?" Grayson slurs just slightly. I think the alcohol has hit him.

"Can you readdd my thoughts?!?" I turn my head to look at his ridiculously attractive face.

"What? No. You said that out loud!" He chuckles.

"Oh."

"I was just telling myself that next we come here, it's just going to be us so I can have you all to myself."

"I'd like that." He says squeezing my thigh.

"Carter truth or dare?" Turner starts off.

"Umm truth." I shrug. I feel he would make me stand if I said dare.

"Was last night really your first time playing beer long?" He squints his eyes at me.

"Yeah." I hiccup. It was.

"Wild!" He says taking a drink.

Oh shit! It's my turn to dare or truth someone.

"Sam, truth or dare?" I ask pointing my finger at him. Either my hand is shaking or he's swaying. Wish I knew.

"Dare." He looks right into my eyes. Shit I hadn't gotten that far...

"Umm I dare you to kiss the girl you think is the prettiest in the room." I pause. "That's not in a relationship!" I add not wanting to start any drama.

Grayson chuckles into my hair.

"Ugh kiss a girl!" He rolls his eyes and smirks at me. "Umm raise your hand if you're single?" He says scanning the crowd.

About 10 girls raise their hands, well maybe 15 or 5?? It's hard to count and turn your head at the same time.

He scans the girls and jumps to his feet. He jumps so fast and is two steps in front of a girl. She's pretty, long long blonde hair, she's sitting and her hair in a pile on the ground behind her butt. She's wearing black rimmed glasses and has freckles scattered on her cheeks. I have no idea who she is.