32.

I'm woken up by Grayson's hands scooping me out of my seat in his car. My eyes flutter open.

"Are we here?" I croak out. My throat is so dry.

"Sure are babe." He sounds exhausted.

"You can put me down." I try to get out of his grasp but he doesn't budge. "Please put me down." He obliges me but not so willingly.

We are walking on gravel. I try to get my surroundings. It is very dark, the only light is from the car headlights and the front porch light on the cabin.

I look around and there aren't any other cabins near us and it seems we drove through a now closed gate. It's really dark but the cabin looks HUGE. Like it has 20 rooms in it. I spin around to get a better look at it. Wow, my head is still a little spiny.

We make it up to the front door and Grayson unlocks it with a key I never even noticed on his key chain. He must be so tired, he takes care of me so much more than I take care of him. My head is pounding but I got this.

"Are the bags still in the car?" I ask as my throat tightens in pain, I can totally go grab the bags to save him the trip.

"Yeah, but I'll grab them once you get in the shower I know want to take."

"No, I can grab them. You go take a shower." A shower does sound really nice...

"Carter, it is way too cold outside for you to walking around in that." Ouch. He motions to my party clothes and damn if that doesn't sting a little.

I turn away to hide the hurt I'm sure is displayed on my face and walk back to the car, why does he make it so hard to help him?

I hear him jogging over to me as the gravel crunches under his feet. He grabs my hand right before we reach the car.

"Carter, just let me take care of it." I open the trunk, completely ignoring him.

"No Gray, let me take care of it. You've already done so much tonight." I grab his bag and he grabs mine before I can. I huff in annoyance as I shut the truck.

"I didn't do anything I didn't want to do. You've had a long night." We start to walk back to the cabin and he locks his car.

"You've had a long night. You drove all the way here and put up with all my family drama." I try to make him understand how much he has done for me.

"I'm okay babe. That's just what you do when you... when you care about someone." His words make my head a little extra spiny. I don't even want to think about that right now.

I lean into him and sort of bump him. "Stop saying things like that." I huff out.

"Why?" He glances down at me as we stop in front of the door.

"Because." I'll never recover if we break up...

He opens the door and I walk inside. "You know how you can make up for all the drama tonight?"

"How?" I ask absentmindedly while looking around. This is a castle. Like a real life castle.

"Tell me everything. Not the bullshit boxing story. Everything." I knew he was going to want to know. He deserves that. He deserves the truth.

"Okay."

"Okay?!" He closes the door and drops my bag down.

"Yeah but not tonight okay? I'm tired." I grab my bag before he can. "Which way to our room?"

"Up the stairs and to the right." The stair case is a one of the huge spiral ones. This place is amazing but I'm too tired to really look at it. I just want to go to sleep and wake up never again.