48.

"Don't worry I don't like to play with my food... much." His chilling voice greets my ears as I take in the table behind him. It is a metal table with a plethora of tools on it. Knifes, saws, what looks like scalpels, needles, empty blood bags and a gun.

"What do you want me to do?" I say with as much confidence as I can.

"Ahh not much fight in you?" He licks his lips.

"If I begged for my life would that change anything?" I deadpan, I'm not in the mood to be played with. Did he say food??

"Well, no. But everyone always does anyway." He says walking towards me. My heart rate picks up. My resolve cracking a little.

"Let's just get this over with." My voice shakes slightly but he doesn't seem to notice.

"Come sit." He grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the table. The right side is completely clear so I jump up on it.

He starts to grab a what looks like a needle and a little machine looking thing.

"Any questions?" He purrs.

"Nope." I don't need to indulge this monster the last minutes of my life.

"Interesting. Give me your hand." He looks genuinely pleased.

He pricks my finger and sticks in on the machine. Isn't this for like blood sugar?

"Still no questions?" He looks at my confused faced.

"Fine. What are you doing?" I huff.

"I've learned I like my dinner at a certain blood sugar level." My eyes widen at his answer. Dinner?

He sets the machine down and looks directly into my eyes. "Any last questions? Once that machine reads your levels it's mine turn for questions."

"So you're going to eat me?" I gulp.

"Clearly sweetie."

"H-how do you do it?"

"Do what?" A sinister simile coming to his face.

"K-kill me?"

"That's up to you." He answers as the machine beeps.

"Ahh perfect. 72, you haven't eaten in quite some time huh?"

"N-no." I guess throwing up this morning out of Grayson's car and avoiding actually eating at lunch was a poor choice. Maybe if it was higher he would wait a little longer... I'm kind of starting to realize I really don't want to die. I don't want Grayson to move on. I want him to stay mine, and only mine.

He grabs a clipboard and a pen and writes the number down.

"So I have two preferred ways of doing this. I don't really enjoy the death part just the food and body after." Where does Stanley's find these men? "I can drain all of your blood slowly, which will cause you to pass out and it's honestly rather fast or I can snap your neck, which is clearly immediate." He smirks. What the FUCK?

"D-drain my blood-d" I stutter. Never did I ever think this would be the last decision I make.

"Brilliant!" He claps his hands and starts to get the supplies ready. He pushed everything on this table on the floor and tells me to sit towards the wall so once I pass out I land on the table instead of falling onto the floor. I do as he says as he gets needles and blood bags ready.

He stick the first needle in my arm and I watch as my blood flows out of my body.

"I have a few questions and once I get my answers I'll stick your other arm and it will go pretty fast from there." He explains while I just watch my blood leave my body, willing it to stop.

He moves to stand directly in front of me. "So any sickness or diseases?"

"N-n-no-o" I stutter out. He nods and write on his clip board.

"Last time you went to the bathroom?"

I scrunch my face up at his question. "Umm I peed like an hour ago maybe."

"And the last time you shit?" He asks the questions so calmly its honesty freaking me out more. What is this man like in his everyday life?

"Yesterday afternoon." I answer after thinking about it for a minute. At the cabin, that seems like years ago.

"That's unfortunate." He rolls his eyes and writes it down.

"How many people have you had sex with?" He trails his eyes over my body as he asks that question.

"None."

"None?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

"Do you want me to count the men here, they only ever used their f-f-fingers or other o-objects."

"No, that's fine. But really none?" My face flushes, how much more personal could this bastard get?

"Yeah."

"What a shame. Don't worry, I'll put your body to good use once you're cold." I gag a little, does he mean... "Last question, last shower?"

"Umm saturday morning." That feels like a different life.

"Another unfortunate answer sweetie." I feel like I should apologize?? "I mean its monday night, really?"

"I had a busy weekend I guess." I stop myself from saying sorry, I don't need to apologize for not shower to the man who is killing me so he can do things to my dead body and then fucking eat me.

"It's fine, I'll sponge bath you back at mine if it's bad." Back at his?

He starts to get the other arm ready and switched out the currently full blood bag. I wish I could just get it to flow out of me slower.

I don't even notice the stick of the new needle going into my left arm. I look back at forth at my arms and my blood rushing out my body. Fake bitches.

He continues to write on his clip board switching out the blood bags as they fill. My head is starting to get light. My eyes are heavy. I lie down on the table, my legs still hanging off the table.

"Any last words sweetie?" He purrs from in front of me.

"I love Gray." I mutter as the tiredness is winning.

"The color? What a strange young girl you are. Whatever I'll write it down." I want to explain that Gray isn't a color but my heart, he holds my heart. But this man doesn't deserve to know that.

My eyes fully close with my arms being the last thing I see. My own blood leaving me to die alone.

My head is spinning faster than it ever has.

The man is still talking but I can barely hear. He sounds so far away.

It almost sounds like banging and yelling. The cold of the table on my arms chilling me more and more.

My fingers are going numb. I feel a deep pain in my stomach.

I feel a warmth on my face, almost like a hand.

"Carter!" My body is shaking. It feels like... like Gray.

I use the last of my strength and slightly open my eyes. I'm met with the deep ocean blue eyes that have kept my heart for many months.

I can't keep my eyes open any longer. They shut and everything goes quiet. It's so bright under my eyes now. Who is that walking towards me?

Dad?