39.

We stayed like that for about another hour just a mix of tears, kissing and holding each other. I eventually feel asleep in his arms.

I can hear the shower water on so I know that's where he is. The cold of the bed waking me but it always does.

I sit up and drink the under armor he brought me earlier. I change into leggings and a hoodie before beginning to pack.

Just as I finished making the bed I hear the shower turn off. I give him a minute and then head into the bathroom.

He's standing in front of mirror brushing his teeth with his towel hanging dangerously low on his hips.

I give him my best smile and he gives me a toothpaste filled one back.

I quickly start to pack up the rest of my bathroom stuff.

Grayson heads back into the bedroom to get dressed I assume. Once I make sure I have all my bathroom stuff in my travel bag, I head back into the bedroom as well.

Grayson is wearing some black joggers and a long sleeve plain white shirt with a Nike logo in the top corner. His hair is still wet from his shower making it look nearly brown.

"Thanks for cleaning the room up!" I know he's just trying to gauge my mood.

"No problem. I figured we would want to get on the road soon since it's already almost 3:30." I shrug.

His eyes widen a little. "Oh I thought you'd want to stay here to talk. Maybe skip school tomorrow?"

"Oh umm no. I think it would be better if we aren't stuck in a car for 3 hours after." He won't want to.

"Where do you want to talk then?" He doesn't seem to agree or disagree just yet.

"I figured your place but if your mom is home, mine isn't so we could talk at mine."

"I'll text my mom and see if she's working tonight or not." He definitely doesn't agree with leaving here but he doesn't want to fight.

"I'll bring my bag downstairs." Normally I would make him talk to me and we could decide together but staying here isn't an option.

"Oh man my phone's dead. I forgot to charge it last night."

"You have a car charger right?" He nods and I make my way down stairs. The place looks the same as when we came here. Completely untouched looking.

I can't believe the boys cleaned this.

I load my bag into his car and decide to run to the bathroom before the car ride.

When I come out he's leaning on the kitchen counter waiting for me.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yeah." Short question, short answer.

About 10 minutes into the drive Grayson's phone finally turns on.

"Can you text my mom?" He asks over the music.

"Of course."

I unlock his phone and send a quick text to his mom asking what her schedule is for this week. After I hit send Emma calls Grayson.

I quickly answer since she never calls just texts.

"What's up?" I immediately ask, a little fear in the back of my trembling voice.

"Mom's home." I can hear the fear in her voice and the panic.

"Where are you?" I hiss, all my sensing going on high alert. I knew I shouldn't have gone this weekend. My life is never that good.