11.

"What do you want to watch?" Grayson asks while I spread the blanket out over both of us best as I can. I've wrapped my legs over his and I climbed over him so my back was to the couch. I'm basically completely laying on half of him. His left arm wrapped around my back with his right scrolling through Netflix.

"What type of stuff do you like to watch?" I ask looking up at him, his deep ocean blue eyes meeting mine.

"Action, comedies, scary shit. Really whatever." He shrugs. "What do you like to watch?"

"Umm stuff that fucks with your mind. Like Split, Room, The Clinic, The Boy." I list off a few of my favorite movies.

"I've seen Split and it was really good." He has a slightly double chin looking down at me and it's making me giggle. "What?"

"Nothing, you just get a little double chin when you look at me." I laugh poking his double chin.

He shakes his head at me, "Are any of those movies on netflix?"

"I think Room is. But like its a lot, I don't know if you want to watch that right now." I explain. "Oh have you seen the sequel to split? I haven't watched it yet but I heard it's good!"

"I haven't. What's it called?"

"Glass or The Glass maybe?"

He searches on Netflix with no luck, but finds it on Hulu and starts to play it.

"Do you want some popcorn?" He asks once the movie starts. Popcorn is one of the worst foods to throw up, the kernels scratch you coming back up and have gotten stuck in my throat one too many times.

"No thanks." I answer simply. He leans over to the table and grabs the bowl for himself. It does smell good, but I can't.

During the movie we both make some jokes but we mainly just watch it. His reaction to the film is more interesting than the film itself to me. It's definitely not as good as the first one but movies rarely are.

"Did you like it?" Grayson looks at me after he pauses the credits. But honestly the only thing I can focus on is his hand that's resting on my butt.

"It wasn't bad. What did you think?" I manage to sputter out before there is too long of an awkward pause.

"Split was way better." He shrugs.

"Oh for sure. Sequels aren't normally good." I say and sit up a little, I'm unable to think clearly in this position.

"That's not true! Sequels can be better than the first!" He sits up as well just leaving our legs lightly touching.

"Name one." I jokily roll my eyes.

"Mocking Jay." He answers after a pause.

"Well, that's because Hunger Games sucked." I run my hand through my hair. "Well, the movie not the book."

"You read them?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"After Em forced me to watch the movie, I read the first two books. I normally never do that but-"

"Do what?" He says while gently grabbing my legs and pulling me closer to him. I yelp a little which causes him to smile wide while he rests my legs on his lap. "You were too far away." He explains to my confused face.

My face is quite warm now but I decide to answer his question. "If I'm going to read books I like to do it before I watch the movie. But everyone loved the hunger games so much and I didn't understand since the movie sucked." I shrug.

He nods in understanding and starts to gently run his fingers up and down my legs. Sending goosebumps in their wake.

"What's your favorite book?" He asks as he brings his eyes to meet mine.