Chapter 16. First Hunt

You woke up and felt a warmth pressed up against your back. You rolled over careful not to wake dean. You stared at him and smiled, he had little freckles dotted across his nose. He looked so calm and peaceful.The urge to reach your hand up and trace your fingers along his features were strong but you didn't and willed yourself out of bed.

You grabbed a quick outfit to change into after your shower and gently closed the door and turned to turn on the water just how you liked it.

You stripped off your clothes and stepped in letting the water hit your sore body. You softly hummed to yourself and washed your hair and body. You got out and wrapped the towel around you determined to keep the warmth trapped in between you and the towel.

You got changed and brushed through your hair and stared at yourself in the mirror. The outfit was cute but comfy and you liked it.

You didn't want your hair down so you blow dried it and pulled it into high pony tail

You didn't want your hair down so you blow dried it and pulled it into high pony tail. You were satisfied with yourself and walked out quietly and looked over to the bed.

It was empty. Where was dean?! You thought, you looked in the room and there was no dean to be found. SHIT!! You were to loud and he left. You opened your door and sulked to the kitchen. You walked in and everyone was sitting at the table and yes even dean with some sexy bed head.

You realized you were staring but not before sam saw you and cleared his throat causing you to blush and speed walk to the coffee pot. You poured yourself some coffee and took a sip. It tasted amazing and felt good going down. You turned around and went to sit down next to dean.

You sat down and stared at your cup for coffee before you asked "so what's the plan for today?" And Sam was the first answer.

"Well that's what we wanted to talk to you about" Sam said. You instantly started freaking out but kept it cool. "What do you mean?" You asked taking another sip of your coffee.

"Well we wanted to know how you would feel if we all agreed on you going on your first hunt" Cas said hesitantly. You couldn't believe this?! You were going on your first hunt!!.

You got up and stood there trying to contain your excitement but failed miserably. You bounced up and down yelling "IM GOING ON MY FIRST HUNT!!" And ran to cas, Sam and dean and hugged them giggling.

"Ok well we're gonna leave in five so go pack a bag really fast and we'll be on our way" Sam said. You said a quick "ok" and ran down the halls to your room. You grabbed your duffel bag and through in some clothes for a couple days and some toiletries. You put it around your shoulder and bounced to where the boys were waiting for you all ready.

"Ok here we go" dean said and before you knew it dean was driving with sam in passenger seat and you and cas were in the back but with you behind deans seat.

It was a five hour drive before you guys would reach your destination so you took the opportunity to plug in your earbuds and try and get some sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
You got woken awake by someone shaking you "Hey we're grabbing something to eat come on" said a husky voice that you knew all to well as dean. You grumbled making dean chuckle and got out of the car with dean's help. You made It into the diner and sat in a booth.