Chapter 17. Carried

Author note: I hope everyone likes the story so far, I'm trying to update as fast as I can but a lot of stuff has happened so this may or may not be a short chapter but read on loves :)
-
-
-
-
-
You hit the ground HARD but not before you heard dean screaming your name. You felt so tired that all you wanted to do was go to sleep but you had to make sure everyone was ok.

You laid there and with every passing second your eye lids grew heavier. "(Y/n)!! (Y/n) come on stay with me!!" You heard dean screaming.

He managed to make his way over to you and kneel down next to your head and pull you close to him. You opened your eyes as much as you could and tried to find his electric green ones. You felt so tired and honestly it kinda felt like you were dying.

Dean looked down at your face and locked eyes with you. He smiled and leaned his forehead against yours. You took in this moment before Sam and cas came over. "Is she gonna be ok?" Sam asked cas. Cas looked down at you and said

"she should be ok but she used up a lot of her grace so she's gonna be exhausted but her grace should refill in less than 24 hours" everyone let out a grateful sigh including you.

Dean lifted his head off of yours and pushed a piece of stray hair out of your face. "I'm so tired" you managed to say while your eye lids were closing. Dean chuckled causing your body to vibrate and he said "it's ok, your gonna be ok, just go to sleep baby girl and I'll carry you".

You nodded and curled up into dean and he held you tight. You dozed off but could still feel dean lifting you up bridal style and carrying you to the car.

He laid you down in the back with your head resting on cas's lap. You felt sleep pulling you in under its spell and when dean started baby and started driving the purr lulled you into peaceful sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
You woke up to being lifted out of the car into the bunker and into your room. What must have been dean sat you on your bed and left and then came back with a warm wash cloth.

You smiled still so tired and watched him clean you up. He threw the now bloody covered washcloth in the hamper in the corner of your room and went to your dresser.

He shifted threw it and came back with a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. "Here take off your shirt" he said. You would've laughed and said something snarky but you felt to tired.

You tried to lift your shirt above your head but you were so tired it wasn't going well. Dean chuckled and came over and helped you. He rolled up the sweatshirt and put it over your head and helped put your arms in the sleeves.

The next part would be tricky but you managed  to do it without dean looking at you to much. You slipped on your sweatpants while dean looked the other way and you mumbled "done" and he turned back around and smiled.

Your eyes were closing once again so dean laid you back on your bed and covered you up. He was about to leave when you mumbled a "thank you de" and he smiled and leaned down and kissed your forehead while saying "no problem sweetheart" and walked out while closing the door.

You curled into a ball and smiled letting sleep pull you under once again.
-
-
-
Like I said a short chapter but I'm working on another chapter to make up for this short one but thank you for reading this and vote/comment/ request and love ya!!;)