Chapter 19. Dance with me

Hello beautiful loves, for this chapter plug in your earbuds/headphones/ speakers whatever and listen to "perfect" by Ed Sheeran, it will get you in the feels for this chapter ;)
-
-
-
You woke up to an arm still wrapped around your waist and you smiled. You turned your body so now you were face to face with dean.

You smiled, he looked so cute when he slept. His face was relaxed and he had a small smile resting in lips. You lifted up your hand and gently traced his bottom lip with your thumb.

He hummed softly and opened his eyes so your eyes were met with his candy apple green ones. You always loved his eyes, they made you feel calm or made you feel like everything was ok and they showed love.

You went to moving your thumb across his cheek bone and he leaned in and softly pressed his lips to yours.

You never wanted it to end but the deep growl coming from your stomach said other wise.

Dean chuckled and so did you, " someone's hungry" dean mused. You laughed "yeah well dealing with you takes a lot out of ya" you said giggling.

Dean put his hand on his chest with a fake hurt expression on "uh ok fine I guess I'll just leave then" he said sitting up and getting ready to leave.

"Noooo" You whined and grabbed his wrist pulling him on top of you. He smirked and rested his hands on either side of your head and leaned down and once again connected his lips to yours.

Your stomach grumbled again only this time it sounded like a whale call making the both of you erupt in a fit of laughter.

Dean got up and stretched his hand out for you to take it and you did gladly. He pulled you up on your feet and the both of you made your way into the kitchen.

"So what's on the menu today?" Dean asked sitting down at the table. "Well there's pancakes and eggs, with a side of bacon or there's me" You said smirking.

Dean's eyes met with yours "tempting, very tempting but I think I'll stick with the pancakes sweet cheeks". You giggled "that's fine I was saving myself for dessert anyways" you said shrugging and turning around to grab the pancake mix.

You grabbed it and everything else that you needed to make breakfast and got started.
You were about half way done when Sam walked in with major moose hair.

You flipped the pancakes and stirred the scrambled eggs. The bacon was already done so after setting the pancakes on a plate and the eggs on another you grabbed everything and set the table.

You watched as everyone made there plates and smiled. Just then you heard a flutter of wings and knew it was cas.

You turned around and smiled "hey cas" he looked down at you and gave a small smile, you knew something was up and you were gonna have to ask him about it.

He sat down next to you and started a conversation but you didn't really feel to good and you wanted to go back to your room.

"I..uh.. remembered that I have to go grab something" you said and gave a quick smile before getting up and walking down the hallway.

You put your arms around you like you were holding yourself together and made it to your room.

You quickly shut the door and went to your radio and turned it on. one of your favorite songs was on "perfect" by Ed Sheeran. You smiled at yourself and started to sing along.

Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine