Chapter 30. You thought it was over

You woke up in the arms of your one true love when you felt a pain shoot through one of your sides. You quickly put your hand on your stomach.

You was currently halfway through the pregnancy and had at least five more months. It was definitely an experience both happy and painful.

But one thing that you would gladly give up was going to the bathroom every five seconds. You stood up and waddled your way into the bathroom desperately seeking release.

You managed to make it to the toilet and did your business. You walked back out to the dark bedroom though and was blinded until your eyes could adjust.

You really hated when that happened. You walked back and laid down feeling tired again and already felt your legs cramping.

Halfway there, you thought. You looked down and grabbed the blanket, rolling over comfortably on your stomach.

Your eyes were closing shut again when you felt hungry. Oh no! Not again! You are going to close your eyes and go to sleep.

You tried to do so but couldn't so you rolled over feeling more awake then anything. So you got up and walked around the bunker going to the one window by the door.

You saw rain splattering against the window and felt yourself smile. Seconds later, you heard the soft yet loud booming of thunder.

You felt the thunderstorms calming in a way and after a few minutes of watching the rain hit the window and soak everything in its path, you turned and continued your walk.

You started thinking though, every time it rained your favorite movie to watch was Coraline.

So you walked back to the bedroom and carefully grabbed the remote and turned on Coraline.

You snuggled down into the blanket before feeling the pain in your stomach. Oh give yourself a break!

You felt the pain increase massively and then you shot up and ran to the toilet. You knelt down right as you felt everything come up.

It was awful, because right as you thought you were close to being done another wave of puke would find its way up and out.

You then felt a Luke warm washcloth get placed on the back your neck. Now that felt great!.

After a couple minutes of bending over the toilet you sat up and looked up finding dean smiling at you with sympathy written all over his face.

You jutted you're lip out. "I thought the sickness part of it all would be over by now, but I guess not".

Dean knelt down and helped stand you up before hugging you. "It's ok, I know how much you hate it. I don't think the sickness actually ends until like three months before popping though" he said.

You looked at him before remembering the movie "did you pause the movie?" You asked.

Dean rolled his eyes smiling "yes I did" he said. You smirked and grabbed his hand leading him out of the room before you felt him tug you back.

You turned around with a angry look on your face before seeing him with your toothbrush. You knew what he was saying, so you plucked it out of his hands and harshly brushed your teeth.

Afterwards, you finally walked out to hearing the thunder louder and sighed. Dean crawled back into bed with you and you laid your head on his chest before he hit play on the movie.

You were quite happy and satisfied now. You then felt dean rub soothing circles on your back and with the thunder and movie, you felt yourself drift into a light slumber once again.

A/n~ I know its short! I'm just running out of ideas so if you have any suggestions put them out there!! I will be back with another update soon so... hang tight!!

Comment, vote, suggestions!!
            ~Spn fan