Chapter 29. Pregnacy #2

Just as you assumed, you had hit the craving part of your pregnancy but there were many parts and today you had hit the emotional stage.

It was absolutely horrible and you felt super bad. Now when you had done some of your research you had came across that during your second trimester your emotions heighten uncontrollably.

But you didn't think much of it then but now you were seriously were. Tonight everything was good, the same usual thing.

Sam looking for a case while dean ate and you swiping through your phone or getting some baby stuff together.

But all of a sudden you felt angry. You got up and walked out to where the boys were and stood there arms crossed.

"Oh hey (Y/n) I uh found a case and it sounds like a simple salt and burn" Sam said looking up from his computer.

"Dean isn't going" you simply stated. Dean swung around and looked at you with his eyes brows raised.

"Why? I'm not leaving Sam by himself" dean said defensively. He did have a point but your mouth thought other wise.

"Your not going dean! You should be here helping me make the baby's room and not going out and risking your life!" You said raising your voice.

Dean stood up and approached you slowly like a angry dog was right in front of him.

"(Y/n) hunny, I need to go and do this and I promise this will be the last time for a while. That way I can help you with the baby's room" dean said explaining himself.

You still didn't like the idea of him leaving but for now you were satisfied. You nodded your head and hugged dean before turning and walking away back to the baby's room.

A couple weeks back you had cas check on the little ones seeing as you couldn't quite go to the doctors and had found out you were having twins.

A sweet little girl and a handsome little boy. So after a bit of celebrating you had started on the baby's room right away.

You didn't want them having separate rooms because that would be to hard to handle. At least for now, So you had tore down a wall that separated two rooms and made it one big one.

You took everything out and painted the walls. You wanted the baby's to have the same theme just different colors which happened to be light pink and light baby blue.

You gave them there own side of the room with everything opposite of each other.

 You loved the elephant theme and thought it was the cutest thing so you stuck with it

You loved the elephant theme and thought it was the cutest thing so you stuck with it. You were all set but you still needed bottles and clothes.

You would do that tomorrow, you thought. For now you sat in a rocking chair that was in between everything and smiled.

You thought you did wonderful considering you were a first time mother. You rocked a little bit more thinking only a few months ago you were serving people at a cafe and now you were back home with two baby's on the way.

You stood up and walked to the door smiling before turning off the light and closing the door.

You walked into the kitchen grabbing a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a spoon. You didn't know what to do now.

So you walked around the bunker eating the ice cream until your feet started to hurt. You walked back down the hallway into the baby's room for no apparent reason and sat down.

You set the tub of ice cream on the dresser next to you and realized you have no names for them yet!

You rocked back and forth closing your eyes coming up with names. It took awhile but you finally had them.

Dean's POV~
"Alright Sam I'm gonna hit the hay" I said standing up with my beer in hand.

"Alright sounds good I'm not to far behind you" Sam said also standing up with his computer.

"Also don't forget we're leaving early in the morning so get some rest" Sam said turning off and going to his room.

I walked down to my room and opened it expecting (Y/n) to be asleep but the bed was empty.

I felt the panic start to rise within me but then realized she might be in the baby's room. I quickly walked down the hall to the babies room and carefully opened the door.

(Y/n) was in the rocking chair asleep with a tub of ice cream right next to her.

I got out my phone and snapped a picture real fast before walking up to her and gently shook her shoulder.

"Baby let's get you into bed" I softly said. (Y/n) opened her eyes and looked around half asleep. I chuckled and helped lift her up walking to our bed.

I gently laid her down and covered her up before hearing her mumble something. I couldn't quite hear her so I bent down and I finally heard her. "Willow.....and...Jack" she mumbled. Who was Willow and Jack? I asked myself.

"Who is that babe?" I asked but right as I asked I felt stupid, it was the names of the baby's. I could tell (Y/N) was asleep but I said it anyway.

"There names are perfect".