Chapter 25. Home

One second you were nice and warm and the next you felt cold air attack your body. You lifted up your head and looked to see Sam had yanked the blanket off of you.

You scowled at him, "why would you do that?" You asked him a bit annoyed. He smirked "Well because it's already almost noon and we need to get going" he said.

You huffed and laid your head back down. You found dean wasn't even bed so that had to mean something.

But yet you still didn't feel like getting out of bed so you curled up into yourself and closed your eyes yet again.

But before you could go deep into your sleep you felt the bed dip and instantly deans scent filled your nose. You hummed and curled into him smiling.

He chuckled and held you until sam had to be a buzz kill. "You guys? I know you two just made up and all but I would really love to get to the bunker" he said.

You opened your eyes and huffed, "Sam your lucky I love you" you said standing up.
Sam looked at you with his mouth slightly ajar and then looked at dean for help.

To which he just shrugged and smiled "what's that supposed to mean?" Sam asked. You smiled standing in the doorway to the bathroom and turned around shutting the door.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. Everything was going to be ok now so you did your business and fixed yourself up.

You walked out and slipped on your shoes watching Sam and dean play around. You stood up and crossed your arms looking like a pissed off mom.

"What do you two think your doing?" You asked. They both stopped and looked at you faces blank.

You couldn't stay serious so you broke and laughed. Then they looked at each other but before you could make a break for it they both tackled you onto the bed.

They both started tickling you till you had tears streaming down your face from laughter.

"G-guys...s-stop!" You yelled out of breath. They stopped while laughing at you and you stood up putting your hands on your knees.

You shook your head, "unbelievable" you thought. You straightened your back and sighed.

"I don't know about you guys buuuuut..." you dragged out. "I want to get to the bunker and take a shower" you finished saying.

They both nodded and grabbed there bags making sure they had everything. Then you remembered you had to grab your stuff from your room.

"Hey dean?" You asked him. He stopped moving to the door and turned to you smiling.

"Yes my love?" He asked. Him calling you love sent shivers down your spine. "Um..I need to go by my room and grab some of my stuff" you explained.

He opened his mouth and then shut it nodding. "That's fine, we will hit there and then head to the bunker" he said shrugging. You smiled, "ok,thank you" you said.

So with that all three of you walked out of the room and into the impala. Of coarse you took your seat in the back and left the brothers up front.

You smiled while looking around inside the impala. Some very good memories within it but you couldn't forget the bad ones. You smiled and sat back listening to sam and dean talk.

Within about 15 minutes the car had stopped and you found that you were in front of your place.

"I'll just go in and grab my stuff, be back in 10 minutes" you said getting out. You went inside and started packing your clothes and the small jewelry set you owned.

You also grabbed some sentimental stuff a long with your shampoo and body wash. A part of you hated yourself for leaving this place because it did you some good and it would be missed but then the other half of you was glad that you were going back with your family.

You let a couple tears slide promising to never forget this place and with your bags in hand, you stepped out of your door for the very last time.

You walked to the impala where Sam was reading and dean drumming to the music. You threw your bags in with you and immediately curled up into a ball in the backseat.

Dean turned and looked at you but you gave him a look saying "not right now" and he turned his head pulling off onto the road.

You turned so you were facing the seat and closed your eyes letting the long drive take over.
~
~
~
You woke up and found that it was pitch black outside. You realized you wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so you sat up and looked out the window.

"We're five minutes out" dean said looking at you through the rear view mirror. You nodded and continued to look outside.

In all reality, you were in your head and sometimes that's either good or bad. You stayed silent but looked over at Sam who was fast asleep against the window.

You softly smiled at this glad he was able to sleep. The car came to a stop and you grabbed your things heading inside.

You didn't waste no time getting to your room though. You hung your clothes up and put everything in it's place before you heard a soft knock.

"Come in" you said sitting cross legged on your bed. Dean stuck his head in and then came walking in shutting the door.

"Sam is in bed, and I wanted to know how you were?" Dean questioned. You simply nodded.

"I'm pulling through, it's just hard a little bit" you some-what explained. Dean nodded before coming and sitting next to you.

"I understand (y/n)" he said. He then put his hand underneath your chin and made you face him.

"But I promise to be here and do whatever it takes to get it back to normal around here" he said.

God, you really loved this man. You smiled and pecked him on the lips. "I know, and that's one of the many reasons why I love you" you said.

He smirked and then the next thing you knew, you were straddling his hips while he looked at you laying on his back.

You shook your head smiling, but you did bend down and give him a real kiss. Like always, sparks flew and everything seemed to fall away till it was just you two.

But then the kiss started to get heated and that was fine by you.

Well, you could say you didn't get much sleep that night but it was very pleasurable.

A/n~ alright, I don't know how to write smutt so yes they did the deed 😂. I hope you liked it because the next chapter...Well there's a surprise!!