Chapter 28. Pregnancy #1

To say the next few months were easy was one hell of a lie. Probably one of the biggest. You were currently half way into your pregnancy and it was something.

You were growing huge! And as much as you loved your two little angels they were already causing chaos.

Last week you were laying about in the library while the boys were out and all of a sudden your felt the most powerful thing.

You shot up making sure you weren't having contractions already but as you were about to call for cas to get dean you felt it again only on the other side of your stomach.

You pressed both of your hands on either side of your stomach, eyes wide. After a couple of minutes you decided that it was nothing.

"It's all right little ones, daddy will be back soon." You said laying back. Not even a second after you said that you felt what felt like a kick hit you.

You looked down and smiled finally understanding what it was. "I know I miss him too" you said sweetly.

Then there was there little kicks as if they understood everything you were saying. You missed dean more than anything and he has been only gone for 30 minutes.

Another problem with pregnancy is that your emotions are heightened and very unpredictable.

For the rest of the night you laid there watching some television before falling to sleep while the little ones kicked and what felt liked them playing.

Well sense last week kicking mommy's stomach had begun to become a regular thing. Today though you were craving some serious food, but not any food. MASHED POTATOES!!

You absolutely loved those and it seemed as if the two little bundles of joy did as well. But there was two things wrongs with this series of events.

One- it was almost three in the morning and two- there was no mashed potatoes in the house.

So you rolled around on the bed trying to go back to sleep but it was useless. Every time you closed your eyes all you saw was mashed potatoes and you grew restless.

You flipped back and forth for awhile before giving out a big huff and then the light turned on.

Your eyes grew wide and you rolled your head over and saw dean looking at you. You gave a big innocent smile and you batted your eye lashes.

"What are you hungry for?" Dean asked with his voice rough from sleep. You sat up and looked at him "mashed potatoes" you said quietly.

Then dean got up and got changed into some day wear surprising you and made you feel bad.

"Dean what are you doing? I'm sorry if I woke you. Just lay back down and I'll go lay down in a spare bedroom" you said feeling really guilty.

Dean stopped putting his coat on and looked at you. Then he walked over to you kneeling down  so you didn't have to strain your neck looking at him.

"Babe, I'm not mad. I'm just going out and getting you mashed potatoes. And don't you dare say "you don't have too" because I am. If that what you and the babies are hungry for I'm going to get it" he said smiling.

You felt so much love for the man kneeling down in front of you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him. You relaxed in his arms but pulled away to give him a passionate kiss.

Dean broke the kiss and stood up heading towards the door of the bedroom. "I'll be back, just relax and take of yourself" dean said.

You nodded and watched the man of your dreams walk out to get your most needed mashed potatoes. With dean now gone, leaving you all by yourself you just looked around.

What we're you going to do? You simply sat and rubbed your stomach knowing for a fact the little ones were not sleeping.

Maybe a movie will get your mind off food for a minute. You laid back down and turned on the tv trying to find something good. There wasn't really anything on live tv so you switched over to Netflix.

Honestly these boys wouldn't know what they were missing if it wasn't for you. You decided to turn on Haunting of Hill House and it was bloody amazing.

You were into the second episode when you heard footsteps coming your way. But you didn't mind because you were too caught up in the story.

This show was freaky but super sad at the same time. You could only imagine how the ending was.

Right as a big part of the story was coming up the door flew open causing you to yelp! "You good honey?" Dean asked.

You sighed and nodded smiling "yes love" you said reaching your arms out for him. You watched him slip off his shoes and coat.

"What are you watching?" He asked grabbing a bag from the floor.

"I am watching Haunting of Hill House and it's super freaky but also terribly sad at the same time" you said.

Dean looked at you smiling before crawling back into the bed. He handed you a spoon and then a massive bowl of mashed potatoes with brown gravy spilled over the top.

You kissed his cheek and dug in humming in appreciation. You hit play on the show and watched about five episodes with dean.

Your eyes hurt from the crying and your heart was still pounding from the scary parts. This story plot was brilliant!

You then grew tired with your mashed potatoes in hand and slowly let your eyelids droop. You heard a chuckle coming from dean before feeling him take your mashed potatoes and set them right next to you.

You heard the tv turn off and then felt a blanket being moved up on you. The blanket felt really nice and the little ones were happy now.

You allowed yourself to slide down into a better position on the bed and into dean. Only then were you fully satisfied and was able to drift off into an unconscious state.