Chapter 31. Little Ones

You really hated when your stomach grew. I mean you knew it wouldn't stop but now it's just huge!

You woke up and decided to get changed for the day. It took you forever to find something but when you did, it looked nice.

But that didn't seem to be the case this morning. You tried everything and everything you owned was too small.

So you wrapped a blanket around yourself and sulked your way into deans room. You opened up his dressers and dug around for a shirt and some sweats.

You just went for a green flannel and a pair of of his black sweat pants. You slipped both of those on and walked out holding your aching back.

You just pulled your hair up into a messy bun not caring and decided to talk to dean.

"Dean!!" You yelled in the bunker, "In the Library!!" You heard dean call back. You laughed at the both of yours communication.

You walked into the library and found dean sitting on the sofa reading a men of letters book.

You wanted his attention so you snuggled up into his side and pushed the book closed, smiling up at him.

He smiled and kissed your forehead. "What's up babe?" He asked. You shrugged, "I was just thinking that when the baby is born, I want to go out and create memories" you said.

Dean looked confused "of course we will but I don't get what you mean?" He said.

"I mean that when the baby's are a little older we should travel and go to the beach or somewhere where they can say they've been too when there older" you explained rubbing your stomach.

Dean nodded, "I get that and I fully agree" he said shocking you. You smiled and kissed him full of passion and love.

"Chinese for lunch?" Dean asked, you grinned "you know me so well" you said laughing.

You stood up and walked to order the food. "Oh and I love your fashion change!" Dean yelled as you walked out.

You turned around and flipped dean off causing him to bust out laughing. You smiled on your way to the kitchen when you heard a flutter of wings.

You turned and saw Cas, "why hello there dear brother" you said in a weird voice. Cas smiled and followed you into the kitchen.

"You always were a weird one" he muttered. You giggled grabbing the phone but then remembering Cas was here.

You slowly turned around, lips pursed. "Casy can you get me and dean Chinese food please?" You softly asked.

He nodded and smirked before his face got serious. "(Y/n) I have something to tell you" he said.

You stood there for a few seconds "what is it?" You asked.

Cas sighed and continued "I believe that because your an angel of the lord and you conversed with a human, your children will also come out half human and half angel" he explained.

You froze "huh?" You said stupidly. Cas started to say it again before you shook him off.

"I heard you but your saying I'm going to have two nephilim babies?" You asked. Cas nodded and you fell back against the counter.

"I don't care, I'm still going to treat them and love them like any other kid" you said sternly and hell shall be brought on anyone who tries  to harm them.

Oh and trust you, you got a brother that rules hell. You nodded and suddenly felt a strange pain in your arms.

You cried out when you saw your veins glowing blue that travelled up into your eyes. You suddenly felt a connection drawing you into the library where dean was.

You laughed still scared but in love. The babies wanted there dad and they were telling you but In there own way.

Your babies were so strong all ready and you were proud in a weird way. you walked back to dean, and he was getting ready to walk out before he saw you.

His jaw dropped "Hun, why are you glowing?" He asked shocked.

You smiled and felt the hot tears running down your face. "The babies are half angels and half human and they want there daddy" You quickly said. Dean looked confused, and shocked but quickly walked over and knelt down.

He put his hands on your stomach and smiled. "Hey little ones, I heard you wanted me?" He said.

You laughed putting your hands on top of deans hands. You radiated with happiness and couldn't believe what was happening.

"So when do you guys think your ready to get out of your mommy?" Dean asked softly. You hadn't realize though, that your time was almost up.

But whatever the matter, you were ready. "Babe, the Chinese food" you said reminding him while smiling cutely.

A/n~ So the next chapter the little ones are coming in and get ready because I have some serious ideas now 😂

Comment, Vote!
    ~Your Spn Fan