Chapter 20. Absence

You woke up when Sam started to stir and you knew he was about to get up. You looked over at the alarm clock and it read 8:00 a.m and you rolled back over.

You laid there nice and warm but soon your stomach started to grumble. Sam turned around and blinked a few times and started to laugh.

You looked over and smiled apologetic. "Sorry my stomach isn't quiet" you said. Sam shook his head and got up. You sat up and unwrapped yourself from the blankets.

"So what's the plan today?" You asked Sam who was stretching. "Um I think to find another case" Sam said. You nodded and stood up.

Sam started to walk to the kitchen so you followed and then a fun idea popped through your head. "Hey Sam can you give me a piggy back ride?" You asked.

Sam stopped and turned to you while grinning and then turned around and bent over "hop on" he said and you did just that.

You wrapped your legs around his waist so you wouldn't fall and put your hands on his shoulders. "ONWARD!!" You yelled and Sam started to run through the hallways and into the kitchen while the both of you were laughing.

You jumped off and ran over to the radio and turned it on. "Eye of the tiger" was on and you laughed. Usually dean would be all over the song but he wouldn't be awake for a least another 3 hours.

You turned around and yelled out to Sam who was making coffee and said "hey!! I'll be right back" and with that you ran down the hallway to your room and opened one of your drawers.

You shuffled through it and grabbed out two pairs of black shades. You grinned and ran back when the song just started the first verse.

"Sam!" You yelled, he turned around and you threw one of the pairs at him. He grabbed them in the air (perks of being tall) and stared at them confused.

You put yours on and smiled "put them on!" You urged. He put them on and smiled.

You started to sing to the lyrics and dance around with what you seemed fit to the part you were singing. Sam was laughing while watching and then you did the waves with your arms and pointed at Sam for his turn.

Sam singed to the second verse while dancing around and you were laughing so hard you were clutching your stomach because of the cramps.

You stood up and joined him so now the both of you were singing and dancing around each other with your shades on. The both of you had your back to each other and started to air play the instruments but that ended when neither of you could contain your laughter.

The song ended and you were bent over on the floor laughing with your shades still on. Sam was sitting on the ground as well leaning up against the wall laughing.

You started breathing again and you looked at Sam who looked back but you couldn't see each other's eyes because the both of you still had your shades on. You sighed and Sam let out a breath.

You heard someone clear there throat and both you and Sam looked up at the same time and dean stood there stunned. You and Sam got up and looked serious but with your shades still on.

You looked at Sam and Sam looked at you and the both of you started laughing and hanging off each other. Dean turned around and walked out and you immediately felt bad.

Your laughing died down and Sam's did too. "I'm gonna go talk to him" you said, and Sam nodded "yeah he seems pretty pissed just be careful" and you nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

You found dean sitting on his bed just staring off in space and that concerned you. "Hey dean" you said walking and sitting next him.

"You gotta tell me what's wrong, why are you so close but yet so distant? What did cas say say to you? Did I do something wrong?"

No answer not even a nod and you felt tears well up. "Ok then, I'm sorry for whatever I did to hurt you and-" dean cut you off.

"You didn't do anything" was all he said. "Well then give me something! What did cas say to you?!" You started getting angry because he wasn't saying anything.

Dean stood up and stared at you "you wanna know what he said?!" He yelled at you. You stood back and nodded your head.

"He said that everyone knows we're together!! Hell knows!! All of heaven knows!! And every damn monster that walks this earth!!" He yelled.

You were stunned "what?" You whispered.

"Yeah and I don't know what to do!! Because now everyone knows and they'll use that (y/n) they will and they will try to kill you" he explained still mad.

You had tears welling up and pouring over now. "So what are we gonna do?" You asked. "I don't know I really don't and will you take those damn shades off!!" He yelled.

You quickly took them off forgetting that you had them on in the first place and more tears escaped sliding down your cheeks. "We're still gonna be together right? I mean we can get through this, I'm an angel and I have my brothers" you explained hoping for the best.

Dean pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I don't know, I just know that maybe we should keep a distance but-

That was all you needed to hear before you turned around and ran out crying your eyes out. You ran into the kitchen and ran into Sam and you hugged him sobbing.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong?" Sam asked, you nuzzled you face into his shoulder and spoke "Cas told dean that everyone one knows that I love dean and he said that we should keep a distance a-and..." you trailed off when more tears started to fall.

Sam held you tight and rubbed your head. He then bent over and carried you bridal style to your room and on the way you passed out from crying so much.

Sam smiled when he saw you had clutched his flannel in your hand just like you did when you were a baby. He laid you down and covered you up unclenching your hand. He smiled at you again before leaving to go have a nice friendly chat with dean.

A/n~ so I was thinking and I wanted to know your guys opinions and I would like to know what would you guys think about a second book to this but it's more of a dean x reader? I don't know so let me know in the comments or something and I'll check it out :)