Chapter 3~ Ramen Time

Among many things, the village had definitely gone through some noticable changes over time, from the new carving of Kakashi's face onto the mountain, to the much awaited revamping of the Ichiraku Ramen Shop.

According to Naruto, the ramen shop was perfect the way it was, which was true. It even held endless memories as different generations and teams came here to feast after a draining mission or just to have a quick lunch.

But after the war, Ichirakus little shop eventually became the new main attraction of the village, leaving it alot less spacious than previously.

So today would be a great opportunity to reopen it's extended shop while the hype was on.

"You guys, we gotta go get ramen later!" Naruto exclaimed happily as the three of them walked down the stairs of the towers.

Sasuke was very reluctant. He was aware that everyone was currently celebrating this anniversary and it didn't seem like an appropriate time for him to make his appearance.

The pink haired woman seemed to sense his change in mood, as she took a shy peak at him through the corner of her eye.

He stood a good foot taller, so looking up at him as such, didn't go unseen, especially by the likes of him.

But he pretended not to notice, so the trio continued walking until they reached the famous ramen shop.

'Still?' He thought to himself.

___________

"Man, it would be so nice if Kakashi-sensi could've joined us too." The blonde said, holding up the conversation for the three of them.

Sakura hadn't said much since they had arrived there, and everytime she did, it was a simple yes or no but the involuntary smile she wore never left her face.

Ichiraku's shop had people coming in and out, and everyone seemed to stop and stare at the Uchiha while exchanging whispered conspiracies about him.

He continued to eat his miso ramen as if he hadn't heard the things they said, but his two people next to him didn't react the same.

Expect this time it was Sakura who turned around in her chair, looking straight at a older couple she recognized from treating the wife at the hospital.

They stood at the door, as if just the sight of the Uchiha stopped them from entering.

"Good evening, Hiro-san." She acknowledged respectfully but her tight lipped smile was stern.

The couple looked at Sasuke then back at the pink haired medic, before nodding at her as they stopped their unnecessary comments.

Facing back at her bowl, Sakura lifted up the chopsticks again as if nothing had happened, but her gaze didn't meet theirs.

Sasuke took a deep breath in, closing his eyes while he did. He should have known better than to think that it would be all that different with the people, that him being here was a good idea, at least for the present time.

There was many things on his mind. He knew what he had to do now. Especially looking at his former team mates, he did feel a bit guilty for wanting to embark on something new, but looking at them again, he knew he couldn't stay, not until he saw more than this village had to offer.

•••••••••••••

Hey guys! Hope you're all good.

I would really appreciate it if you could vote and leave comment before you go, I would love to hear what you have to say, good or bad!

~LiEmerald