Chapter 19 ~ She's Coming With

"I've lost so much along the way
Then I see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before."

••••••••

"Sakura-chan!" A voice called, causing the girl to stop from her walk to the hospital, automatically knowing who it was without even looking.

Because with Naruto, chances are you probably heard him before you saw him.

Apparently the raven haired boy next to him had just mentioned he was going back on the road again. Surprisingly he didn't seem as bothered by the news like the previous times, as if he knew something she didn't.

"Where are you going?" The oldest of the three asked,  knowing he usually wasn't awake this early without reason.

"I have a mission to go on." Naruto said boostingly, hoping he didn't sound too bored with his D rank mission.

Seeing as peace was restored, and villages weren't in danger, there was mainly petty missions for the Shinobi.

"Want some band aids?" Sakura asked playfully, remembering how he had always been covered in scratches from the cats during their missions.

He laughed, not denying it.

Sasuke glanced at the pinkette, realizing she was already Jounin now, there would be no D-rank missions for her.

He had definitely lost so much of his time, and yet he was also only 18. His thoughts were cut off by Naruto who shouted a loud 'bye' as he began his task.

The events of the day before seemed to linger in the air as remaining two stood next to each other.

"Let me come with you this time." Sakura said, eyes determined but still slightly nervous of his reply.

He was abit apprehensive. Did she know what it would be like? It wasn't going to be fancy vacation, motels and inns weren't always an available option, and if push came to shove, which it usually did, the outside became a makeshift camp for Sasuke.

Not to mention all the dangers that came along with travelling with an Uchiha.

He was sure she could handle herself, but still there was doubt about her leaving behind everything just to go with him.

"What's with that look?" She asked, scanning his face.

He had anticipated her previous question as soon as the pinkette had come into view. He and Naruto had even talked about it just a while ago.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." Sasuke stated, allowing her without actually saying it.

"Tomorrow?" She repeated as if she had heard wrong. Tomorrow was literally- well tomorrow!

"Uh huh."

A part of him was hoping she would reconsider so he had decided to leave tomorrow instead of a few days after like initially planned. But another part of him was curious as to what it would be like if she joined.

"Oh well, I'd better get ready!" The pinkette replied with a smile, as she turned away, leaving him in his spot.

•••••

After making arrangements at the hospital, she made her way to her parents house.

Taking a deep breath, with a raised hand she knocked anxiously on the door.

It swung open revealing her father who was nursing a tall glass of almond milk in his hand.

"Dad!" She greeted, realizing just how long it had been since the last time they'd met.