Chapter 8

Over the next couple of days, Ryan and Jordyn had grown even closer.

They talked more, they laughed more and Jordyn found herself falling even harder for him.

Ryan was the most amazing guy she had ever met. No one was more patient and had treated her with so much respect. Her heart soared at the mere thought of him.

Today was the the big race. Jordyn was excited, but nervous. She knew Ryan had a good car and had seen him avoid wrecks in other races during the week, so she hoped the good fortune would continue.

She stood with him during pre-race ceremonies, holding tightly to his hand. When it was time for him to get into his car, she kissed him softly and wished him luck. She climbed onto the pit box, turned on her scanner and tried to calm the butterflies in her stomach.

The race was pretty eventful. Ryan was running  very well. He was fifth in the first stage and won the second stage. He had run in the top ten most of the day.

About ten laps from the finish, all hell broke loose. Ryan was running in the top ten when the cars in front of him crashed.

Ryan had no where to go and was pushed into the wall. Another car plowed into the back of him, then he slid down the track and was hit by several other cars, until he finally ended up in the grass. She jumped to her feet, her heart in her throat. His window net was still up.

Jordyn couldn't breathe. She heard his crew chief Jeremy over the radio ask "Ryan are you okay? Talk to me bud." Finally, the window net came down.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Car is trashed." He sounded pained and out of breath. She wanted to cry.

She finally let out the breath she was holding. She watched him climb out of the car slowly and was helped into the waiting ambulance.

"Where are they taking him?" She asked frantically.

"Infield care center." Jeremy answered, and pointed in the direction. She climbed down from the pit box and ran.

She waited for what felt like an eternity. Trying to keep her mind from thinking the worst. She kept reminding herself that she heard his voice, and she had seen him climb out of the car and walk to the ambulance, but what if he was hurt?

She was told it could take a while before he was released because there was a total of 21 cars that had been involved in the accident.

Finally she saw him. He was stopped by a female reporter for an interview. Hurry the fuck up lady, she thought to herself.

He looked like he was okay, she couldn't hear what he was saying. He stepped away, and was surrounded by several more reporters all with microphones in his face.

She was growing impatient. She needed to feel him. She needed his arms around her. She needed to tell him she loved him.

He looked up and caught her eye. He smiled at her as he made his way to her. He wrapped her in his arms and she held on tightly.

"I love you." She said.

"Oh baby. I love you too." He gently wiped the tears from her face. His lips touched hers softly.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm okay baby. Let's go back to the bus." He took her hand.

*******************************************

They had barely made it inside the bus before they were in each other's arms, kissing deeply, passionately.

Jordyn reached for the zipper on his firesuit, Ryan placed his hand over hers

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes I'm sure. I love you and I want this. I'm ready. I want you to make love to me."

They made to to the bedroom. Jordyn had unzipped the top half of Ryan's firesuit and slid it off of his shoulders and down his legs. Her hands sliding under his shirt and over his head.

Ryan removed her T-shirt and shorts, in awe of the sight of her standing before him in only her bra and panties. She was even more beautiful than he had imagined.

After removing their undergarments, they fell onto the bed, kissing hungrily. Ryan was touching and kissing her everywhere, desperate to explore every inch of her body. His lips on her throat as he found her sweet spot. He felt between her thighs at her wetness. He slipped a finger into her, as she moaned in pleasure.

"Ryan. Please. I need you now." She said breathlessly.

As much as he would love to take his time and explore her body more, he needed her just as badly.

He shifted his weight on to her, lined himself with her entrance and pushed slowly into her. Completely enveloped in her tight, wet warmth.

She winced momentarily, and he remembered it had been a really long time for her. She was so incredibly tight.

He gave her a moment to adjust to him before pulling back and slowly sliding into her again. Fuck she felt amazing.

"Oh God." She murmured, threading her fingers through his hair, bringing his face closer to her, as they stared into each other's eyes.

Her legs wrapped around his hips drawing him deeper into her. "You are so beautiful." He murmured, just before pressing his lips to hers.

She deepened the kiss and moaned into his mouth allowing his tongue to dance with hers.

He thrusted in and out of her, slowly at first, but now picking up pace as she arched her back beneath him, her nails digging into his back as she clenched around him, her moans becoming louder as she neared her release.

He thrusted into her harder and faster, seeking his own release. She rotated her hips under him, causing a new sensation for both of them, then falling into the abyss of her orgasm and taking him with her as he spilled into her. 

He rolled off of her and pulled her to him then kissed her deeply. "That was well worth the wait." She said breathlessly.

"I've waited a lifetime for you." He said, kissing her again.