Chapter 9

Ryan knew that once he got a taste of Jordyn, he would never be able to get enough. That was what he was feeling now, and a taste was exactly what he wanted. He wanted to taste all of her.

Earlier, they had been so eager for each other, that they skipped ahead to the main act. Ryan wasn't sorry because it was amazing, but now that their first time was out of the way, he wanted to slow things down, take his time and show her pleasure in so many other ways.

They decided to leave Daytona tomorrow. She would be returning to Georgia and him to North Carolina. He would not see her for two weeks, but they had all night.

He wanted to make sure she missed him those two weeks and give her something to look forward to.

She was dozing next to him, her skin still flushed from their earlier lovemaking. He placed his hand on her thigh, caressing her smooth skin. He moved her hair off of her neck and placed his lips there. Soft kisses to gently wake her.

His lips moved down to her collarbone and he placed another soft kiss. Behind her ear, and he began sucking lightly. She finally opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"I need more of you Jordyn." He said, his voice husky. She rolled over, grabbed the back of head and crashed her lips to his.

"Whatever you need, it's yours for the taking."

He covered her mouth with his, his tongue demanding entrance and when it was granted, it battled with hers for dominance.

The hand that had been softly caressing her thigh slipped down to her center as he felt her heat. Hot, wet and oh so tight. He slipped a finger into her, making her moan. A second finger caused her to cry out in pleasure. His thumb circling her clit had her dropping a string of curses under her breath.

He removed his fingers from her and she whined over the loss. "Don't worry sweetheart. I'm just getting started. There will be plenty more of that and then some."

Her eyes were hooded, face flushed, breathing heavy. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

He brought his fingers, that had just been inside of her to his mouth and sucked on them. "Mmmm. I knew you would taste good. I'm definitely going to need some more of that."

He spread her legs apart, and dipped his head between them. Her folds were glistening with her wetness.

He placed his tongue between her folds and lapped at her wetness, before dipping into her center. She arched her back off bed. He flicked at her clit with his thumb.

"Oooh fuck." She moaned. Over and over, his tongue lapped between, around and along her folds.

Her moans were getting louder and more lustful, and she was getting close. His thumb rubbing circles on her clit.

"Fuck. I'm about to cum Ryan." She hissed under her breath.

"Cum on my tongue." He pushed his tongue into her, his thumb continuing to circle her clit. She clenched her thighs around his head, one hand grasping at the sheets, the other his hair.

"Holy fuck!" She cried out, her lower body in spasms as she released and rewarded him with a rush of her sweetness.

He kissed his way up her stomach, her rib cage, then finally her breasts, until he was looking into her hooded blue eyes.

"You are fucking amazing. I can't wait to fuck you, as soon as I return the favor." Jordyn was about to unleash her wild side, the side of her that had been repressed for the last three years.

This was going to be one hell of a night. She pushed him down onto his back. On her hands and knees, she crawled further down the bed, where his fully hard cock stood at full attention, a drop of precum glistening on the tip. She licked her lips.

"I want you to cum in my mouth. I've been dying to taste you."

She licked the precum off the tip. She took his crown into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and pumped a few times before engulfing him into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around him a few times before taking him deeper, using her swirling tongue as lubricant, she took the rest of him in, until he hit the back of her throat.

The way she was positioned gave Ryan the perfect view of her ass as she went to town on him.

He plunged his finger into her making her gasp while she had a mouthful of his dick. The sensation sent shockwaves throughout his body. He pushed a second finger into her causing her to clench, and in turn, apply more pressure with her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down, as his fingers fucking her matched her rhythm.

She hollowed out her cheeks, sucking him harder before bobbing her head up and down again along his entire length.

Ryan was about to explode, so he began pumping his fingers faster in and out of her. His hips began bucking as he fucked her mouth, releasing his entire load into her mouth and down her throat.

She clenched around his fingers trapping them inside of her as the wave of her orgasm hit.

She released him from her mouth and collapsed onto his lap, her thighs still trembling from the force of her orgasm.

Both of them panting and drenched in sweat. There were no words. They lay there for several minutes. Both trying to catch their breath, coming down from their sexual high.

She lifted herself up and turned around to lay in the crook of his arm. "That was without a doubt the best fucking blow job I have ever had."

"Oh baby. This is just the beginning. I can't wait to ride you."

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to him, his tongue invading her mouth.

They kissed for several minutes, their hands greedily exploring each other. They both pulled away noticing Ryan was hard again.

"Saddle up cowgirl. It's time to ride." Ryan smirked.

Jordyn sat up and straddled Ryan. Taking his cock in her hand, she lined him up with her entrance and slowly sank down, sliding down his entire length.

"Fuck. You feel so fucking good." She lifted herself and and slid back down again.

Ryan placed his hand on her back and pushed her down and suckled her breast. His tongue swirled around her nipple until it perked, then he lightly bit it.

She clenched around him. Ryan placed his hands on her hips, urging her faster. Heat building in her center, she clenched around him tighter, as her thighs began to tremble around his hips and her orgasm overtook her.

She slowed her pace to catch her breath as Ryan began raising his hips to fuck up into her.

She sat up and matched his rhythm as the sensation began building again. His hips bucking under her, he forcefully released into her, triggering another orgasm.

Spent, she collapsed on top of him, her chest heaving. She released him from her, but could not move, her limbs heavy, soaked with sweat and thoroughly worked over.

"Ryan kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arms around her. Definitely worth the wait."