Chapter 17

Jordyn and Ryan had returned from Chicagoland.

Ryan had won the race. They were celebrating. They had both drank a lot.

They had taken a bottle of whiskey into the bedroom with them.

At first, they were drinking out of the bottle, until Ryan poured some of the whiskey into Jordyn's bellybutton.

She returned the favor, drinking the whiskey off of him, then going down on him.

They were making a mess, but they were too drunk to care.

She released him from her mouth, straddled him, then guided him into her warm, wet center.

She took a swig from the bottle, but did not swallow it. She leaned forward, pressed her mouth to his and released the whiskey into his mouth.

"Fuck me" he growled.

She raised her hips then slammed back down on him, making him moan. His hands were on her ass, kneading the tight flesh, as she licked the traces of whiskey off of his neck and chest.

She continued to ride him faster, his hands were still on her ass. She felt his little finger on her anus tease the entrance. The suddenness of it made her gasp, and he pulled his hand away. She licked at his lip.

"Baby, you can touch me there. You can touch me everywhere." Her words were slurred.

He grinned drunkenly. "Need to lube you up first. He reached between them and collected some of her moisture from where they were connected.

She brushed her lips against his. "I have a better idea. I have something to show you. Sit tight. I'll be right back." She climbed off of him, and stood up, swaying slightly.

She disappeared into the closet and returned a few moments later with a brown leather bag. She set it on the bed.

"What is this?" He asked, his words also slurred.

"I like to refer to this as my bag of tricks."

He opened the bag and there were several vibrators and dildo's. Two were long, thick and veined. One had a clit stimulator attached. There was another slim, less veined one also with a stimulator. Another had a suction cup base. There was one that was slim and smooth. Among them were other various sex toys as well as a bottle of lubricant.

"For the record, I have not used any of these since I met you, I have no need for them, but they came in handy for those years I gave up sex and needed to get off."

He picked up the slim smooth one and held it up, eyebrow slightly raised. She shrugged. "What can I say, I was one kinky bitch." He grinned widely, as she giggled.

"What is this?" He held up a small, oval shaped toy that had a cord attached and a switch to control the speed.

"That's a bullet. You can put it anywhere, but I mainly used it as a clit stimulator."

"With all these toys, does this mean we get to play?"

"Oh yeah. We're gonna have some fun, but right now, I want to finish you off."

She licked her lips, then turned her back to him and took his dick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his shaft. "Ummm." She murmured. Then released him for a moment. "You taste like whiskey and you. There is nothing better."

She took him into her mouth again, deeper, until he hit the back of her throat. She did not notice him grab the bottle of lube, but she felt his slick finger slide into her ass. She moaned around him, causing him to moan in return.