Chapter 12

In the two weeks since she moved to Mooresville, Jordyn had yet to spend a single night in her new apartment. She was either at Ryan's house or at the track with Ryan.

At the track was also where she saw Mel the most. Mel was absolutely loving her job at HMS. Working their social media kept her pretty busy, but she still managed to find time to play.

Mel and Chase were still hooking up, but that was the extent of their relationship, and they were both just fine with that.

Ryan had been extremely busy all week. Between team meetings, his podcast and sponson obligations, he had been home a lot less.

Ryan had left early this morning to go out of town for another sponsor appearance and would be home later tonight.

Since it was going to be a quick trip and he would be tied up all day, they both decided there was really no point in her going.

She was bored. She called Mel to see if she wanted to have lunch together, but Mel said she couldn't. She had meetings all day and was actually eating at her desk in between meetings.

Sturgill, Ryan's pup had already been out and was curled up in his bed taking a nap.

Jordyn sighed. Maybe she should get a job. Just something part time to have something to do while Ryan was busy, but then she really didn't want to do that either because she wanted to make sure she was available for when Ryan wasn't busy.

She thought back to the conversation she had with Mel after they returned home from Daytona.

Mel had thought the photos she had taken were really good. Jordyn had always enjoyed photography. Maybe she could look into some photography classes.

She turned on her laptop and while waiting for it to boot up, her phone rang. It was Ryan. He was finished with his appearance and was about to get on the plane home, and he would be back in a few hours.

She began checking online for local photography classes when she caught a glimpse of a book she had picked up earlier. It was supposed to be a very hot, very steamy novel, and she had been dying to read it, but then she had forgotten all about it.

Ignoring her search for photography classes, she grabbed the book and curled up on the couch and began to read.

Two hours later, she was totally engrossed in her book, and quite turned on. The book was extremely racy and she couldn't wait for Ryan to get home. There were so many things she wanted to do to him.

An hour later, she was fighting to urge to place her hand down her panties to pleasure herself, just to take the edge off.

Turns out, she wouldn't need to. She heard the garage door open. Ryan was home.

She greeted him at the door with a steamy kiss. Sturgill was also begging for attention, so Ryan loved up on him a bit before pulling Jordyn back in for another kiss.

Sturgill began to softly whine for more attention.

Ryan laughed. "I don't know which one of you missed me more.

He sat down on the couch and Sturgill jumped up next to him to get his belly scratched.

Jordyn climbed into his lap and began kissing on his neck.

Ryan noticed the book lying on the arm of the couch and looked at it. He raised his eyebrows amused.

"I need you Ryan. I am so ridiculously, uncomfortably wet right now, it's no joke."

"I'm not surprised judging by the smut you've been reading." He laughed.

She kissed him again, her tongue diving into his mouth, making him moan. She took his hand and guided it up hem of her shorts to place it on her center.

"Damn Jordyn, you are soaked." He laughed.

He stood up and took her hand, stopping to scratch Sturgill on the head. "Sorry bud. Daddy's got business to take care of."

They went into the bedroom and Jordyn began furiously undressing him. Her mouth watered when his fully hard cock was revealed. She needed a taste.

Ignoring her own needs for the moment, she dropped to the floor in front of him, on her knees.

Wrapping her hand around the base of his shaft, she licked the tip, then swirled her tongue around his crown before taking him into her mouth. Her tongue swirling around the shaft, getting it wet, then she took him in deeper, until he hit the back of her throat. She hollowed out her cheeks, applying more pressure.

He threw his head back and moaned deeply. "You keep that up baby girl and I'm not gonna last. As good as this feels, I know you want to get fucked."

She released him with a pop and stood up and began undressing. Her panties were completely soaked all the way through.

She pushed him down onto the bed and mounted him. She took his cock in her hand and rubbed it along her slit.

"Now you are just teasing." He groaned. With a smirk, she lined him up with her entrance and slid down until he was completely buried within her. They both moaned in pleasure.

"Your dick feels so good inside my pussy." She rocked her hips back and forth, over and over, taking him right to the edge.

She leaned forward and withdrew his cock nearly all the way, until his crown was teasing her entrance.

He grabbed her hips and slammed her back down, then raised his hips and fucked up into her hard, several times, before rolling them over so that she was on her back.

"No more teasing." He growled. "I'm going to fuck the daylights out of you."

He slammed into her hard, making her gasp, then moan, then cry out "oh fuck yes."

She wrapped her legs around his hips and ground into him. He took one of her legs, and placed it on his shoulder, pounding into her at a furious pace.

"Holy fucking shit." She cried out, as her orgasm hit her.

She was shaking and writhing against the sheets. Her hand digging into his hip and ass as she tried to push him even deeper into her. Her walls collapsing around him, squeezing, milking him, he exploded into her with a deep grunt.

Spent, Ryan collapsed on top of her, has face buried in the crook of her neck. "I should definitely do more reading." She said.

*******************************************

"What is this on photography classes?" Ryan asked Jordyn the next morning, seeing her open laptop on the bar.

"Something I was going to look into, but I got distracted and never got around to it."

"Maybe you should look into it. It might give you something to do while I'm away."

"I just don't want anything that would take me away from you."

"Jordyn, I don't want what I do keeping you from doing things you enjoy. I don't want you to put your life on hold to keep following me across the country."

Jordyn got nervous. Her lower lip trembling. "Are you trying to say you don't want me going with you every weekend?"

"No. That's not what I'm saying at all. I love being with you Jordyn. I love you, and I'm thrilled to have you with me every weekend. Every night. I just don't want to hold you back from anything. You really should look into it."

"I'll think about it."