Chapter 24

Ryan was released from the hospital and he and Jordyn returned home, with instructions to take it easy for a few days.

Mel decided she needed some time for herself, so she was going to spend a few days in Daytona before returning home to begin looking for a new apartment.

Jordyn woke up early the next morning. She thought about trying to go back to sleep, but she was feeling restless. She decided to let Ryan sleep and she would make breakfast.

She made herself a cup of coffee, then groaned at the contents, or lack of in the fridge. She really needed to go grocery shopping. Pancakes it is, she said to herself.

As she was mixing up the batter, she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist from behind. She couldn't help but smile.

"Good morning beautiful." He said softly in her ear.

"Good morning handsome. How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Slight headache. Not too bad. I just took some ibuprofen."

He moved her hair out of the way and place a soft kiss on her exposed neck. Her hand came up to cup his face, and she softly stroked his cheek. He placed another kiss on her neck and realized this time, she did not flinch. Testing the waters, he placed a trail of open mouth kisses from her neck to behind her ear. Not only did she not flinch, she let out a small sigh of pleasure, and her hand began to stroke his thigh.

His body immediately responded when she leaned into him, pressing her backside against his groin. He then realized she was clad in only an oversized t-shirt, and he became more aroused.

He turned her around, and pressed his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He prodded her tongue with his, and the kiss became more heated. Tongues fighting for dominance. She moaned into his mouth.

He sensed that whatever walls she had put up were coming down. He placed his hands on her waist and lifted her up to sit on the kitchen table. Her eyes were hooded and filled with want and desire.

He opened her legs and stepped between them, then bent down and softly kissed the inside of her right thigh. He moved over to her left thigh and did the same. He placed kisses all around, giving her plenty of time to decide if this was okay.

"Ryannn" she whined. He touched her center through the fabric of her thin panties, she was soaked through.

With his finger, he pushed them to she side and ran his finger along her slit.

"Ryan please." She begged. He rubbed her clit with his thumb and she moaned out in pleasure.

"Up." He said to her. She braced her hand on each side of her and lifted herself up so that he could slide her panties off. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to the edge of the counter, while she leaned back, resting on her elbows.

His tongue reached out to flick at her clit, and she squirmed from the jolt of pleasure that ran through her body.

He ran his his tongue along her slit, lapping up her wetness. He than began licking and sucking around her folds, and plunged his tongue inside of her as she raised her hips.

He then latched onto her clit, sucking and nipping on it.  She placed her hand on the back of his head and pushed him deeper to her center. She was squirming and moaning loudly, and her moans went strait to his groin, and his cock began to twitch.

He had wanted to take his time with her, but it had been a couple of weeks since they made love, and he was knew he would not last.

He could tell she was close by her breathing and by her moans becoming more breathy and lustful.

He pulled his lips from her clit, and plunged two of his fingers into her. "Are you ready to cum for me baby girl." He cooed. He pushed his fingers in and out of her.

"Yes!" She cried out. He curled his finger and moved it around, trying to find her G-spot. "Ooohhh fuck." She moaned out. By the curses slipping from her lips, he could tell he had hit it.

He quickly removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue, just in time to be rewarded with the rush of her wetness.

He took a moment to look at her. Her head was thrown back, and her eyes closed. She looked like she was in utter ecstasy. Her foot had worked its way under the bottom of his shorts, indicating she wanted them off. He quickly removed them, along with his underwear.

His dick was throbbing, a drop of precum glistening on the tip. She reached out and wiped it off with her finger, then popped her finger into her mouth and sucked on it. She swirled her tongue around it before pulling out of her mouth.

"I need you Ryan. Right here. Right now."

The sight of her sitting on the edge of the counter, so completely exposed to him assaulted his senses. He lined up with her entrance, placed both hands on her hips and drove into her, hard and fast.

She threw her head back. "Fuck me Ryan. Harder."

He pounded into her at a furious pace. Over and over, and she cried out his name along with another string of curses.

She raised her hips and began moving, her rhythm matching his. Faster. He wasn't going to hold out much longer.

He reached between them and began rubbing her clit. His fingers moving as fast as his hips, as he continued to pound into her.

She began tightening around him, her hips and thighs shaking. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck." She cried out. Her walls collapsed around him as she bucked her hips. One more thrust, and he spilled his hot seed into her with a moan and a grunt.

He pulled her against him and she dropped her head on his shoulder. Breathing ragged. "Wow." She managed to gasp out. "That was hot. But, we are in the kitchen." He said with a grin.