Chapter 28

"Jordyn, I know we have not been together long, but it's been long enough for me to know I want to spend forever with you. I swear I fell in love with you the moment we met. I know we've moved fast, but it just feels right. I love you Jordyn Elise Springer. Will you marry me?"

Ryan looked up at Jordyn, nervous as hell. Tears were shining in her eyes. What was she thinking? What was going through her mind right now?

She smiled. She sat down on his outstretched knee and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Of course I will marry you Ryan Michael Blaney."

It took Ryan a moment for her words to sink in. "You really said yes?" He asked.

She giggled and placed a deep kiss upon his lips. "I really said yes. I have one small request though." She said.

"Whatever you want baby, it's yours." He replied.

"Can we take the rest of that champagne home and celebrate properly?"

He laughed. "It's already taken care of sweetheart." He kissed her again, then helped her stand, before standing himself. His knee was cramping up from being on it for so long, but he didn't care. She had just made him the happiest man on earth.

*******************************************

Ryan refilled Jordyn's glass with the rest of the champagne. To his surprise, she set the glass down without taking a sip. Instead, she went to work on removing his tie.

Her fingers were a bit clumsy, probably because she was a little buzzed from the champagne she had consumed. Then he noticed she could not stop staring at the diamond sitting on her ring finger of her left hand. The smile never leaving her face.

He unknotted the tie himself and removed it. He picked up her hand and placed a soft kiss on her knuckle. "Are you happy baby?" He asked. Her smile nearly blinded him.

"I didn't know it was possible to be this happy. I love you so much Ryan. I can't wait to marry you." His heart soared at her words. Her fingers began unbuttoning his shirt.

"When do you want to get married?" He asked, as his hands found the zipper on the back of her dress.

"Like yesterday." She giggled, finally reaching the last button and sliding the shirt off of his shoulders.

Her hands slipped beneath his undershirt, his skin hot to the touch, setting her hands on fire, as she ran them up and down his bare chest.

She pulled the shirt over his head, as he slid the thin straps of her dress off of her shoulders and the dress pooled around her feet. His lips touched hers for a moment before settling onto her collarbone, where he placed a trail of open mouth kisses along her neck to behind her left ear.

She sighed in pleasure and her fingers sought out the button and zipper of his pants. He moaned when her hand brushed against his hardness. God he needed her now, but he wanted to take his time.

He was still kissing along her neck, when he felt his pants, along with his boxers being pulled down, and her hand wrapped around his cock.

She then dropped to her knees and her tongue reached out to flick away the drop of precum glistening on the tip. Her hand wrapped around the base of his cock, and with a quick flick of her wrist, he threw his head back and moaned in pleasure.

"I fucking love sucking your dick." She murmured, just before taking his crown into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it.

Yeah. So much for taking it slow. Whenever Jordyn got even a little bit of alcohol in her, her wild side came out, and he wasn't complaining in the least.