Chapter 11

"I'm on my way." Jordyn spoke through the hands free device in her car.

"Where are you?" Ryan asked.

She looked at her GPS. "I'll be there in about ten minutes."

Ryan was not prepared for the sight that greeted him when he opened the door. She looked like Jordyn, yet didn't look like Jordyn.

Gone was the pretty girl in the Sturgill Simpson T-shirt and cutoffs.

In her place was a gorgeous woman in a skintight black off-the-shoulder dress that ended mid thigh and clung and molded to every curve. Mile long legs showcased in strappy black high heels.

"Miss me?" She asked.

He pulled her into the house, his lips crashing onto hers, mouths molding together. Never breaking contact, he shut the door behind them .

"Like you could never imagine." He said in a raspy voice.

She was back in his arms, his hands roaming over her hip and backside.

She broke from the kiss and said softly in his ear "I'm not wearing any underwear."

He kissed her forcefully again, his tongue diving into her willing mouth and he began backing her against the wall.

Her hands eagerly unbuttoning his jeans and sliding the zipper down. His bulge was prominent against the fabric of his boxer briefs.

He pushed her short dress up while she pushed his pants and briefs down.

"Hmm. You're not wearing a bra either."

"And you're very happy to see me." She brushed her hand against his hard cock.

His hand dipped between her legs, his finger sliding inside of her. Satisfied that she was ready for him, he lifted her leg and hitched it around his hip. He lined up with her entrance and slammed into her.

"Ohhh fuck"she muttered under her breath, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

Sinful moans, curses and praises to God escaped from her lips as he pounded relentlessly into her.

He legs began to shake as she felt her release coming.

As he felt her tightening around him, he cupped his hand under her ass and lifted her slightly so that she could wrap her other leg around his hip.

Her body pressed tightly against the wall. Her head rolled to the side as her orgasm shattered her and left her breathless.

He began nipping and sucking on her exposed neck, as she whimpered at the sheer pleasure.

He adjusted his stance and began fucking up into her at a slight angle and hit her spot.

"Fuck. Right there. Don't stop."

She felt him twitch inside of her just before the spasms in her lower body took over and she clenched around him just before he spilled into her.

She now understood what Mel was talking about when she said she was very loud.

Ryan slowly pulled out of her and set her down on shaky legs. "I think we should take this to the bedroom." He said hoarsely.

*******

Jordyn's head was spinning. She had known  it was going to be ridiculously hot between them, but she didn't expect to get fucked up against the wall moments after arriving at Ryan's house.

They were now in the bed, and Ryan's head was between her legs eating her out.

Her senses were heightened and fully awake and she was on the verge of sensory overload.

The feeling of his tongue against her heat. The combined sound of her moans and whimpers with the slurping sounds he was making as he devoured her. The sight of his head between her thighs as he went to town on her pussy. The taste of him lingering on her lips. Last but not least, the intoxicating scent of him on her skin.

She was in pure ecstasy. Burning up from the inside out.

Ryan was true to his word. He said he was going to fuck her good.

His lips attached to her clit, and her back arched up off of the bed. She felt his tongue plunge into her.

She felt another orgasm coming. A powerful one. Her eyes squeezed shut as it ripped through her. Earth shattering.

How many orgasms had this man given her tonight? Who the fuck knows? She's not counting. Her sex fueled brain could not even comprehend that number.

He was now sucking on her lips, his nose brushing against her clit. Damn. The things this man was doing to her body.

She felt his finger slip into her. In and out, then he curled it. Oh fuck. He found her G-spot. Waves of warmth flooded over her body. He did it again. Another intensely insane orgasm. He lifted his head and smirked at her. She could not move. Hell, she could barely breathe.

"I really did miss you." He said

*********

They were lying in bed, legs tangled together as they waited to catch their second, no third wind.

"Are you all settled in your new place?" He asked.

"No. Not even close. I had to come and see you first." She laughed.

Who the fuck wanted to spend the night unpacking boxes when she could have this?

He rolled her onto her side and kissed her deeply, thoroughly. Here comes the sensory overload again.

These kisses were softer, sweeter, less urgent, more intimate.

Ryan drew her closer to him. "I really do love you Jordyn and I'm so glad you are here."

She threaded her hands through his hair. Their bodies flush against each other. She felt his hardness against her middle.

He lifted her leg over his hip. He reached between them and pressed his cock against her entrance. He slid into her smoothly, effortlessly.

He rolled her onto her back and kissed her softly again as he moved inside of her.

He set a slow, sensuous rhythm with his hips, and she matched it perfectly, her own hips moving against his.

"You feel so incredible Jordyn. There is no feeling in the world that comes close to being buried inside of you."

His words sent shivers down her spine as she kissed him with all the passion, want, need and desire inside of her.

He thrusted into her deeper, as she raised her hips to meet him. The long, slow strokes were causing a slow build up. The feeling was intense, and she knew her orgasm would be as well. She felt him twitch inside of her and the long, slow strokes began to pick up pace, becoming sloppy as he chased his release. Faster, deeper and she exploded around him and he exploded into her.