Hamilton (Part 2)

Requests are closed please stop

"And I'm back!" Author said startling a few.

"Please tell me this is a happy world" Kaminari said.

"It's a part two of the first one" Author said.

"The one where Todoroki cheated on Deku-kun?" Uraraka said.

"Yep and this is the one where she forgives him!" Author said as she took a seat.

"Let's see it then" Kirishima said still pale from Midoriya's suicide.

"First off do you know what parts of Midoriya has been represent in the world's so far?" Author asked.

Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

"Go on Yaomomo."

"The first world, Burn talked about Midoriya's patience to other people's actions showing when she got angry at Todoroki after he cheated on her taking his or her well built patience and destroying it or I guess burning it" Yaoyorozu said. "The second one showed the sorrows of Midoriya. This world shows an intensified version of Midoriya's suffering and I know it's intensified because of his mother's death along with his father's abuse which is not present in our world."

"Correct" Author said. "Hopefully y'all were learn to appreciate him more when you return."

The screen starts with Midoriya crying over a coffin along with her family.

"I thought you said Midoriya and Todoroki had eight children?" Uraraka said counting seven.

"One of them died in a duel" Author said causing them to pale a bit. "He got in a duel after a guy dishonored his father or Todoroki's legacy and he retaliated by challenging a duel. Todoroki told him to shoot the sky saying it will end the affair saying that killing somebody should not be with him and that Midoriya, his mother can't take another heartbreak. And this was done after his affair."

"Wow Midoriya has really been through it in this world" Mirio said.

The next scene showed Midoriya in her house when a man goes to her.

"Izuku Todoroki (Elizabeth Hamilton) a letter for you."

"Thank you" Izuku answered as she took the letter.

She went to a private study and opened the letter.

"My very dear, Izuku(Eliza)"

"Oh Todoroki had another letter for her?" Uraraka said.

"Oh! This is the letter you said that would be sent to Midoriya after Todoroki's death!" Mina and Hagakure said in realization.

"This letter will not be delivered to you unless I shall first have terminated my earthly career"

The screen showed Todoroki writing this letter and then standing up as Midoriya dictates the letter.

"To begin a happy immortality"

"What is Todoroki going to do?" Kirishima asked.