Hamilton (part 6)

Requests are closed please stop

I've decided to stop constantly putting Hamilton and Eliza next to character names as you should know them by now.

Also I once again merged together multiple animatics along with my own touch.

"Get ready guys" Author and Ryoba said.

"Let's do this..." Mina said wiping her tears away.

"This world is very dark" Inko said.

"The next one will be funny I promise" Author said.

Izuku was crying over her son's corpse and Shouto went to try and comfort her only to have his hand slapped away.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" Izuku yelled.

"She's mad alright" Kirishima said.

Katsuki was singing.

"There are moments that the words don't reach...."

"Woah our son has a pretty singing voice" Masaru said to his wife.

"Yeah" Mitsuki said. "If only the lyrics weren't so depressing."

A lot of people agreed.

"There is suffering to terrible to name..."

Izuku was shown still holding her dead son while Shouto was frozen in place from Izuku's action.

"Yeah if I was Shouto I wouldn't know how to react either" Natsuo said.

"I mean their son died to protect his name" Fuyumi said. "I can't even imagine the pain their through."

The screen showed Katsuki again.

"You hold your child as tight as you can..."

Katsuki was hugging her only child.

Rei felt uncomfortable hearing that line.

Endeavor was just silent.

"And push away the unimaginable."

Inko already started crying feeling the pain of her baby and seeing her grandson in that world die.

Mandalay was near tears thinking of Kouta, who she considers a son, who nearly died in the training camp but is alive thanks to Izuku while Izuku in that world lost her eldest son.

All Might was sad imagining the pain his successor and the son of his ex-rival is going through.

"The moments when you're in so deep
It feels easier to just swim down...."

"That's why cases like suicide happen" Tokoyami said.

Some people felt sick recalling some of the past worlds.

"Remember that nothing comes easy" Aizawa said. "It may be hard but we have to always push through."

Other people join Katsuki in singing.

An image of Izuku and Shouto with their backs turned around were shown.

Izuku looking away from Shouto.