Future Pro Heroes (part 2)

Requests are closed please stop

"GET READY FOR YOUR SHIPS FOLKS" Author screeched at the top of her lungs when she arrived.(no she did not break the fourth wall she's talking to the bnha characters)

"DID SOMEONE SAY SHIPS!?!" Mina yelled.

"YEET" Author yelled.

"And what ships are you showing?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"A lot so bUcKLe tHe f#Ck uP" Ryoba said as the screen opened. "It's part two of the first world I showed y'all so time for ship children!"

"WAIT CHILDREN!?!" The students yelled.

"Am I gonna be a grandmother!?!" Inko, Rei and Mitsuki asked.

"Yes" Ryoba said excitedly.

The three squealed thinking of their grandchildren.

"How does that even work!?!" Shouto asked flustered.

"Surrogate mothers" Author said.

The screen started showing a girl with long Snow White hair with green streaks wearing a white dress with light blue ribbon on her stomach and a light blue part covering her chest.(I have no idea how fashion works)

"Is that Shouto's daughter!?!" Fuyumi, Natsuo And Rei asked excitedly

Endeavor would be lying if he claimed he wasn't curious of her quirk first.

"Obviously" Author and Ryoba said.

"She's so beautiful!!!" Inko squealed.

"How's your view at your future child?" Mina asked Shouto.

"....." Shouto has no idea what to say plez send help to the poor boi.

"Hanabi!" A voice called out.

Hanabi turned around and saw one of her best friends, Sakusei Yaoyorozu.

(She's wearing a white shirt, black jeans and is wearin a dark blue jacket no the UA uniform right now)

"EH!?!" The students yelled especially Jirou and Yaoyorozu.