Miss wanna die

Requests are closed please stop

Request by T0xicShad0w333  also sorry to mkart79  but I might not do Sister(maybe depends if I have the energy) as this works as a sequel also since a lot of people seem to like Miss wanna die but you can always do it on your dekuverse book. Comment if you guys still want me to do Sister but I'll set it aside for now.

"Oh boy" Ryoba And Author said.

"I have a bad feeling" Mandalay said.

"You should" Ryoba said.

"This is similar to My R" Author said.

"NOOOO WHY!?!" The students yelled.

"Idk man a lot of world's seem to have Midoriya being suicidal" Author said.

"How many others are there?" Tokoyami asked.

"Hmmmm" Ryoba And Author said deep in thought.

"Don't answer that" Shouji said.

"Oh kk" Ryoba said.

"How many did you count though?" Jirou asked.

"About 1,000" Author said.

"WHAT!?!" Everyone yelled.

"Why are there so many!?!" Uraraka said.

"How did you count 1,000?" Seiji asked.

"It's called just guessing because a lot of people are a sucker for depressed and suicidal Midoriya and some people don't tag suicidaldeku but there's already 116 stories" Author said.

"Author! The fourth wall!" Mina scolded.

"F#%k the fourth wall ever since (A/N) revealed herself that's been thrown out the wall" Ryoba said. "Since I don't care read The Successor by The_Quirkless_Weeb16  a Dad for One story and we're co-writing."

"Onto the world!" Author said.

"Awake, I open my eyes to see
A hospital, so white and clean"
A hospital slowly materializes into the screen.

"Did Midoriya already attempt suicide here?" Sero asked worriedly.

"I was walking up to the roof, I think"

"Oh no" Everyone said.

"Then can't recall at all a single thing"

"Well I mean he jumped off a building I don't think I'd even like to remember" Sero said.

"Held a hand for me, you were there for me"
An image of a 5 year old Midoriya was shown talking to a certain five year old with red and white hair.

"Wait what?" Everyone asked.

"In this world, Midoriya and Shouto met when they were five year olds after Midoriya ran from a beating from his father" Ryoba said.

"I know, but couldn't reach"
Midoriya was shown talking to an image of a scarless Shouto.

"I'm so lost" Kaminari said.

"What happened to Todoroki-kun's scar?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Is he hallucinating?" Fuyumi asked.

"Yeah he's actually gone crazy from the need for someone to care" Ryoba said. "He's imagining how Shouto would look and he never learned of the incident causing the scar so he doesn't hallucinate about the scar."