Villain Deku (part 2)

Requests are closed please stop

Okay I'm so very sorry to you guys but I will not do any requests.

I always just find myself getting stressed over requests so I won't do them anymore.

If you're request gets done that's most likely because I wanted to actually do that before already.

I'm sorry if I disappointed some of y'all.

Also I have a question to you guys.

Is it okay if I do Hamilton(I KNOW SAID I WOULD STOP IM SORRY I JUST GOT INTO IT NOW) but with this cast.

Alexander Hamilton - Katsuki Bakugou
Aaron Burr - Shouto Todoroki
John Laurens - Denki Kaminari
Lafayette(What's his full name??) - Yuga Aoyama
Hercules Mulligan - Rikido Satou
Elizabeth Schuyler - Eijirou Kirishima
Angelica Schuyler - Mina Ashido
Peggy Schuyler - Toru Hagakure
Theodosia Bartow - Izuku Midoriya
Feel free to adjust any of the roles except for Tododeku and Kiribaku.

I don't even know why I want to do this but I have a huge urge to do "The Story of Tonight reprise", "Wait for it", "Dear Theodosia" And "Dear Theodosia reprise"

Another thing is that I'm cancelling the original Villain Tododeku I made in favor of this one because the last one generally sucked.

Thank you for hopefully understanding. Onto the chapter. Bear in mind for my bad writing because I couldn't find a song to fit with the plot idea and sorry for taking so long to update.

"Are you okay Inko?" Mitsuki asked as Inko regained consciousness.

"I'm fine..." she answered pale.

"Sup y'all" Ryoba said as she appeared with the other two.

"What world is this?" All Might asked.

"It's a continuation of the last one" Author said.

Everyone paled

"We're sorry we said a new world but we just didnt know what to show" Aiko said.

"Who was the stranger Author-san that came by earlier and just hugged me before leaving?" Tokoyami asked.

"Nothing for you to overthink about" Author answered.

"Let's watch" Aizawa said as he made a silent oath to keep Izuku on the side of the heroes no matter what.

"Before That Inko I'm afraid we're not letting you watch" Ryoba said.

Inko stared at the three.

"It's not good for your health frankly" Aiko said. "Come on you can go play with Eri and Kouta and we'll give you some magazines and movies."

Inko nodded as she was teleported away and the world started.

All Might slumped on the rope as blood trickled down his forehead and Izuku stood behind him his expression cold and dark.

People were crying because All Might was DEAD AND AT THE HANDS OF IZUKU MIDORIYA, THE BOY WHO ADMIRED HIM SO MUCH!

"To all of you watching...."

Izuku stared at the camera.

"Is he gonna give some sort of speech on his ideals?" Shinsou asked.

"How do you feel?"

The screen showed the people some crying, some just horrified and some both as All Might's murderer spoke to them.