Villain Deku (part 3)

Requests are closed please stop

Get ready for a seriously uninspired part.
After the three multiverse girls left, Nezu, Aizawa, Present Mic And Midnight returned with an extremely beat up and even possibly bleeding Endeavor.

"Oh my God!" Fuyumi said as she went to her father's side while Rei, Shouto And Natsuo froze.

"Sorry we took so long" Aizawa said.

"Didn't you go a bit too far!?!" Rei asked horrified.

"Mrs- Rei please believe me when I say this" Nezu said. "No matter how much he has changed, his abuse to you, Touya and Shouto is a serious crime."

"He drove you mad, Touya into becoming Dabi and tried to make a weapon out of Todoroki" Midnight said.

"If he wants to be the next Symbol of Peace he needs to understand how much pain he put his family through" Present Mic said.

Rei had a defeated look as Fuyumi helped Endeavor to his seat while Natsuo and Shouto just watched.

Author, Ryoba And Aiko appeared.

"So we inspected the world and Rei is going" Author said.

"Why is that?" Midnight asked.

"There are some scenes that might be relatively unpleasant for Rei so for the sake of her mental health she's going" Aiko said as she snapped her fingers and Rei disappeared.

"Onto the world!" Ryoba said.

"Do you want to join the League of Villains?" Izuku asked.

"Ppppppllllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee say no" Class 1-A said(except Kouda).

"The problem is that Todoroki actually has a motive for being a villain" Aizawa said.

"And it's not like he'll be lonely" Present Mic said.

Shouto blinked.

"What told you that I'd be interested in joining you?" He asked.

"Oh I dunno maybe you're entire backstory" Kaminari said.

"In the defense of my alternate self" Shouto said. "I'm unaware that they know about my story."

"Well let's see" Izuku said as he held his hand out indicating he was going to start counting.

"Now that I think about it I do have a lot of emotional baggage that if the villains found out about it" Shouto said. "They'd probably try and recruit me."

"That's a scary thought" Sero said.

"Todoroki as a villain would certainly be scary" Yaoyorozu said.

"First, we have I dunno" Izuku said as he threw his arms to its respective sides.

He looked straight into Shouto's hetrochromatic eyes.

"You're entire childhood?"

"Well that's the simplest way to put it" The Present Todoroki brothers said.

Shouto's angry look became one of confusion as Izuku went into of all the details he knew about Shouto's childhood.

Number one addiction

Quirk marriage

Touya

Abuse

Fuyumi

Natsuo

Shouto

Abuse