Nomu

Requests are closed please stop

"Oh dear" Author said appearing with Ryoba.

"What's wrong?" Kendo asked.

"(A/N) decided to not use a song at the moment and has started with a relatively dark world" Ryoba said.

"(A/N) why!?!" Kaminari said looking at the fourth wall.

"Cause I enjoy angst and have been deathly curious of how y'all will react to this world" I said through the fourth wall. "Also I'm sending Eri and Kouta to a room full of children's toys and candy to protect them from this world."

Author nodded and snapped her fingers and Eri and Kouta disappeared.

"What is this world about?" Seiji asked.

"I...... it's a spoiler so can't" Author said as the screen turned on.

"Enjoy" Ryoba said.

The screen starts with the students about to start the test of courage in the forest.

"Oh dear...." Mandalay said.

"This is bound to go bad" Tiger said.

"Hey.... where's Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked.

".........."

"Missing" Ryoba said.

"What do you mean?" Shouto said worried.

"You'll see" Author said.

The screen showed Shouto and Bakugou doing their turn and were silent until Bakugou spoke.

"Are we just going to walk here without saying anything Icyhot?"

Shouto just continues on until Bakugou suddenly grabs him by his wrist.

"You know the least you can do is shake your head or something."

"Yeah Todoroki is being a bit rude there" Iida said.

"He kinda seems like his old self" Fuyumi pointed out.

"Yeah before his fight with Midoriya" Natsuo said.

Shouto frees his wrist and continues on.

"Don't you think your being rude?" Bakugou said.

"I don't know what you're talking about Bakugou" Shouto said moving on.

"Yup that's Earlyroki there" Sero said with some laughing at his nickname.

"Will you ever talk to others?" Bakugou asked causing Shouto stop. "At some point you actually willingly talked to us but ever since that incident....."

Shouto just pauses and listens but his expression darkens when Bakugou keeps going.

"You haven't spoken to anyone" Bakugou said. "Even I've been changing but ever since Deku was kidnapped you've returned to your old self."

"WHAT!?!" The students and some teachers yelled.

"DEKU WAS KIDNAPPED!?!" Bakugou yelled.

"Let the scene continue" Author said.

Shouto looks away and said. "Let's finish this test."

"I get you blame yourself but how does acting like that help!?!" Bakugou said.

"Bakugou...." Shouto said surprised at his behavior.

"YOU LISTEN HERE ICYHOT!" He said stomping his foot. "YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE WORRIED ABOUT DEKU!"