Steven Universe - BD debut

Requests are closed please stop

Lol I know some people want me to do Ruby and Sapphire meeting but like

I recently saw this episode and now I want to put it here with this cast :D

Shouto walked in from the panic room, very red from imagining certain things and went to his seat and didn't answer anybody's questions.

"Lol I just want to do this and we're running out of time" Author said arriving with the other two girls.

"Running out of time?" Vlad King asked.

"Don't mind us being irresponsible procrastinators" Ryoba said.

"We'll bring the others back in including Eri and Kouta" Aiko said snapping her fingers.

"To the world!" Hagakure yelled.

A bus just stopped with Hayai(if you read the Future Pro Heroes part 2 you would know who he is but since I know some of y'all just skip to what you guys want to read {I should know I'm guilty} so basically he is the Ochaiida child with dark blue hair and brown eyes) and his dad, Tenya getting off.

(To Some y'all's disappointment Tenya is NOT fat here but does still act as Greg. I just didn't want to write a whole dialogue on Tenya questioning his weight okay? :P)

"This appears to be father and son bonding" Uraraka said smiling.

"It seems you have been influenced by Izuku's fashion sense" Shouto said pointing at Iida's shirt that said 'Red'. His blush appears to have calmed down.

Tenya was bowing and was about to say something but the bus left already.

"That's just rude" Iida said.

"I'm betting my wallet he was thanking the bus driver" Midnight said.

"Then cough up" Ryoba said folding her arms.

Midnight froze in place as the three girls glared at her and she slowly pulled out her wallet and reluctantly gave it to Ryoba.

"You legit just scammed Midnight" Aiko said telephatically to Ryoba.

"Unashamedly" Ryoba answered telepathically.

"Oh must be in a hurry"

"Well buses do have a tight schedule now that I think about it" Iida said.

He was carrying two bags while Hayai held a book in his hands and scanned it.

"This is it" Hayai said moving forward with Tenya moving behind.

"What are they even doing there?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Well basically Hayai discovered one of his mothers' secrets and when he asked Ezra {credit to is_random  for the OC} ( Pearl I just really don't want Aizawa to be Pearl anymore it was a mistake), Kaminari(Amethyst) And Momo And Kyouka(Garnet, Momo is Sapphire and Kyouka is Ruby) they refused to answer knowing he wasn't ready for the truth" Author explained.

"However the real truth was only known by Ezra" Aiko said.

"Who is Ezra? And why are they the only one that knows the truth?" Kendo asked.

"Her identity is not important to y'all since she isn't in UA but she is the only one who knows the truth because she was the right hand man essentially of Uraraka" Ryoba explained.

"Oh I wish to meet her in real life though" Uraraka said.

"Maybe" Author said.

"You sure this is the place?" Tenya asked as they walked down a pathway with pink flowers on the bushes at the side.