Heathers (part 6)

Requests are closed please stop

Super sorry for late update but school stress exists and I've been getting into new musicals lately so yeah Heathers has really been off my mind lately.

I'll give the title at the end of the chapter of the musical I've been listening to lately.

"Magandang araw we are back" Author said arriving with the other three.

"We have a special surprise for you guys!" Ryoba said.

"What?" Natsuo asked.

"Well more like for Shouto" Aiko said.

"........."

"Wait you don't mean-" Shouto said to be cut off by Author snapping her fingers very loudly.

*SNAP*

A boy with curly green hair appeared next to Shouto and he blinked a few times as he looked around at the new environment.

"What the-?"

"Izuku!" Shouto said and hugged his boyfriend.

"Shouto!" Izuku said hugging his boyfriend back while a bit surprised at him initiating it like this.

"He's Deku deprived" Uraraka whispered to Iida who was nodding.

"Anyway time to kick a ton of people out!" Ryoba said.

"OH GOD" a certain cast of characters yelled.

"From special request though Endeavor will stay and we brought Izuku for a reason" Aiko said as she snapped her fingers.

[Izuku]
"The demon queen of high school has decreed it:"

"Wut" they all asked.

"It's high school in the 90's they're all drama queens" Author said.

"I don't consider Kacchan a demon...." Izuku said having no context on anything.

"She says Monday, 8 a.m., I will be deleted......"

"They'll hunt me down in study hall
Stuff and mount me on the wall"

Kaminari winced thinking of something like that happening.

Izuku gives the female version of himself a thoughtful look never having to be experience that considering he never got sentenced to study hall.

"Thirty hours to live—"

"Now you're just getting ahead of yourself" Uraraka said.

"How shall I spend them?"

"I don't have to stay and die like cattle"

"I could change my name and ride up to Seattle"

"But I don't own a motorbike"

"Wait—here's an option that I like:"

"I'm not sure how I feel about that look on Midoriya's eyes...." Kaminari said.

Endeavor felt nervous sweat build up as he started to put together what this group is meant for and had a bad feeling about himself being there.

"Spend these thirty hours gettin' FREAKAAAAAAY"