Possesive Todoroki (part 2)

Requests are closed please stop

So I'm gonna put your questions :3 feel free to ask more and if this gets a good enough feedback from y'all (also what should I call you guys? I feel like I have enough readers and followers to officially call you guys something aside from readers)

"Time to kick almost everybody out again" Author said.

"NO!" The ones who can watch(except Mina ad Hagakure) yelled.

"Too late >:3" Aiko said snapping her fingers.

"Spare me" Shouto said with a red face.

"No" Ryoba said.

"To the world!" Mina and Hagakure said.

"GOD NO" Uraraka and Iida yelled.

Izuku was shown shirtless on his bed with Shouto.

"WELL DIDNT JUST START WODNDERFULLY" Kaminari yelled.

Shouto has to have his quirk turned off to not destroy the theater.

Le timeskip To with clothes on.

Izuku was talking to a man with a paper and he read it out loud.

(thanks to @Newtie51 for being the first to ask!)(To those without wifi)Question for Deku: Since Shouto kinda forced you to be with him, do you actually love him or

(To those without wifi)
Question for Deku: Since Shouto kinda forced you to be with him, do you actually love him or....?

"Deku?" Izuku asked. "I'm guessing that's me. There's no one named Deku here though but I'm his husband and one sided souldmate so yeah. I wonder if he/she(idk your gender :P) is from the poorer districts that's why he/she wrote the wrong name.... *mutter about other possiblities*"

"Well some things never change" Uraraka said seeing Izuku mutter.

"I mean" Shouto said. "I think I'd aim my ice at a non muttering Izuku and ask if he's a fake. He always seems to be muttering about something."

"Specifically about how ho-" Author said to be cut off by Shouto.

"NOT IMPORTANT!"

"Anyway" Izuku said putting his attention back on the question. "I wouldn't say he 'forced' me to be with him."

Shouto audibly And visibly sighed in relief.

FLASHBACK
"Back when I was first brought into the palace when I was about 10"

A ten year old Izuku was shown entering the palace for the first time in his life.

"I was obviously nervous. I mean" Izuku said. "It's not everyday your parents suddenly get jobs at the palace to serve under the prince who claims to be your soulmate but you don't have one."

"Yeah that much have been overwhelming for Midoriya" Kirishima said.

"I mean I would be overwhelmed as well if something like that happened" Kaminari said.